Sign in to follow this  
hurricanesky

So Excited

I'm all booked it for 12th December 2013 this is the only Christmas present I ever wanted...I am totally excited about this ..have tried for many many years to lose weight and have succeeded to a certain degree but due to my rheumatoid arthritis and now have onset osteo in my knee... I have fought and fought this battle and I'm tired of it... I swore I would never have surgery and was totally against it ..my option was I'm not lazy...but here I am in total understanding nowof why we do this ..I exercised to the point of not being able to move the next morning due to arthritis and my mere 40 year old female body feels like I'm  90...I have lost weight to the point I entered a kickboxing fight for charity ..I can do this !  Last chance to make it......

Funny part is majority of my not so close family members thinks I'm going in for knee surgery the even funnier thing is Im cooking Christmas dinner. hahaha. 

Want to say a big cheers for all you people that have succeeded in your journeys i love looking at the before and after photos that has given me the inspiration .

xxxx :D 

• Like 2

You can do this! We can do it together! December will be here before you know it and your new life will begin. Giving yourself good health for Christmas is the greatest gift! 

• Like 1

Good on you!!!! I was banded 5 days ago....im down 6kg already inc Optifast....its so worth it to see every little gram come off!

2014 will be an awesome year Hurricanesky!!!

• Like 1

;) it's hardwork but so rewarding. Enjoy your chrissy pressie.
  • Like 1