hurricanesky

Christmas Banders

Great hurricane! We're on a par. I'm 16 kgs down with 5.7 in band. I've lost heaps after last two adjustments cos I couldn't eat for 3 days afterwards.......not great but seems to settle after that. Think I just have to be ultra careful to ONLY have thin fluids for first 3 days.

Amazingly not many people have noticed any change!! Am feeling great.

• Like 3

fantastic news! congratulations to you both after only 2 fills! :)

can i ask (if that's ok) what your starting weight was? you're doing an amazing job, keep it up! :)

• Like 2

Thanks lmd. My starting weight was 109kgs now 93. Am exercising as much as I can but, due to work, can only manage a gym session 2 or 3 times a week. Try to walk dog or do wights other days. Good luck to you !

• Like 3

HAHAHAH going to have to buy knickers this week just pulled them up over my boobs there that big .....Sorry had to Share :lol:

• Like 7

HAHAHAH going to have to buy knickers this week just pulled them up over my boobs there that big .....Sorry had to Share :lol:

Target has 30% off Bonds :P

• Like 2

Girls you are doing amazingly!!! I have lost 14.7kg since my banding (I did not do optifast prior to op) and weighed 135.6 on banding day. I am very happy coz I havent seen 120kg on the scales for may years. I am not exercvising alot yet, a couple of walks, but that is definately easier than before. My family can notice changes in my face and back. I did not have a fill last time i went to the surgeon. So I have 5.5ml in a small band. I don't get hungry much so I am thinking this amount is OK, if any, just perhaps 0.2 ml more. Will see on Tuesday when I see DR. Does anyone know how to download the ticker??

• Like 2

Just weighed myself and I've joined the 16kg's lost club this morning!! Woohoo!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Hi all

Feeling like I've reached a few milestones, with many more to come!

Weighed in for monday and what do you know, but I officially hit the 20kg lost mark! It seemed so far away precisely two months ago, yet it all feels too easy now :)

Yesterday I put on my expensive new runners and I walked, a good 9kms all up and I broke in those runners with a giant juicy blister on my heel to finish it off. My ankle is feeling it today, it's achey and my whole body is feeling it big time, but I'm just so proud for making the decision to forget about my injury being an excuse. I now know that I have no excuse not to make it to the gym as much as possible.

I'm sitting at 5mls, I had an extra 0.5ml on Saturday, and I sometimes find it strange seeing everyone else here and what they have in theirs, I am eating very very little right now and I think this is the green zone, in fact I have been struggling at the best of times. Two meals max a day, and whatever I have (usually fish) has to be cooked perfectly or its too tough to get down, but I'm also happy with where it's at, I feel like I'm getting the maximum benefit from it right now. 

It's really good reading everyone else's achievements, we are all doing so well and I'm sure we are all bound to continue in this path :)

• Like 3

so last week i started to plan my 6 week trip around the US. this is great motivation to really ramp up the excersise and strict clean eating diet.

i will be shifting some of this unwanted weight and going to look smokin in NY! cant wait for my next fill, i really need it. life hasnt really changed :(

• Like 2

19KGS down yeehhhaarr...

Went out for dinner with the family my meal cost me $13.00 woohoooo Im such a cheap date can only order a entrée...My hubby even had to help me finish my meal.

I have had a couple of moments this week trying new foods but its all trial and error

• Like 2

I'm still sitting on 29.6 kilos been on this for 4 weeks but I have an appointment on 19/3 so hopefully they'll give me a fill :)  :)  i hope you are all going well.

• Like 1

6.5mL and not sure if it's working or not? hmm

Are you feeling okay with this amount LMD and are you feeling tighter ?

I'm feeling fine, there's honestly no difference :( i've booked in for next thursday to get another fill hopefully

• Like 1

Okay I'm glad things are going in the right direction for you now, um I've got an appt on 19/3 and they might give me a fill (my 1st one) as I'm sometimes peckish in the afternoon.  :)  :D

6.5 and no difference?! I just went back last week to have .3 taken out to bring it to 4.7 because I couldn't even swallow mashed potato! That's crazy LMD how different we can all be.

• Like 1

a lady at work said her friend has to have 9ml in a 10ml band so maybe im like that. next appointment is in 3 weeks so we'll see how this goes

Finally I'm under 110kilos - 109.6  and I have my 2nd appt this Wednesday so i'll have to remember to ask what size etc and hopefully they'll put some fill in this time. I have sat between 110 - 111kilos for 6 weeks but my body shape was changing and adjusting so I still felt things were moving :D  I hope you are all going well and feeling great :)  :)

thats fantastic Leanne! so happy for you :)
i weighed myself on saturday an was 90.6... hopefully some change is happening! im trowing up almost every second or third day which is telling me that it's working :)

• Like 1

thats fantastic Leanne! so happy for you :)

i weighed myself on saturday an was 90.6... hopefully some change is happening! im trowing up almost every second or third day which is telling me that it's working :)

I had my checkup and have had my 1st fill of 4mls and feel pretty darn good, well done with how your going but you need to be careful your band doesn't slip if you keep throwing up and go us Yay!! :D

6.2 ml in a 10 ml band. Feeling the restriction now and relishing it!

17 kg down!

Bring it on!!!

• Like 2