Sign in to follow this  
Reeney

Dr Patiniotis hobart

Hi I am seeing Dr Patiniotis in Hobart on the 3 Arpril just wondering who else had him as their doctor and what they thought of him and his service. Thanks

I hap my lap band done by same dr in Feb 2013 and have found his service great, eg had a stuck moment and I rang and reception told me to come in straight away and he would see me without appt, can't complain about that! Good luck with everything.

• Like 1

He is my dr, had my band over 2yrs now. He is lovely and really easy to talk to.

Just saw Dr Pat yesterday for my first consult, such a nice man!

I was pretty keen to get the lapband already, but he has swayed me even more.

Looking at June to get it done.

• Like 1

Hi people. My date is fixed with Dr Pat for next Monday March 30th and interesting to read some of the content on this site. I've had one appt with Tony and have had no information on what to eat after the operation or what to expect. I feel very underprepared. Any comments/help

Hi Lush. Congratulations.......I had my op in Hobart yesterday. All the Dr's and nurses were fantastic. You will be on liquids for a couple weeks. I prepared assorted soups and froze them in batches (got recipes off this site in post-op recipe ideas). Have some optifast shakes available and make some smoothies. Drinking yogurt was also mentioned. I was told anything you can suck through a straw.

On the day they will give you a handout which explains what to eat and also has recipes.

Good luck. Let us know how you go xx