daisy1971

no food staying down only certain fluids

Hi All,

I had my last fill at the beginning of January , for the past 2 days no food is staying down even soft food and sometimes fluid comes back up ,not all the time though any ideas what the cause may be I don't think anything is stuck because I have had to vomit a lot over the past couple of days

Hey daisy, is it that time of the month?  Does my head in sometimes with the how and why of it all.

Hi Jay no it's not that time ,this never happened me before did it happen to you?

Hi daisy i would go back to your dr and have a chat with them. I have days where the band feels tight especially pre period, but not to the point you are at. The fact you are struggling to keep liquid down isnt good so you should visit them asap

Hi Jay no it's not that time ,this never happened me before did it happen to you?

Food yes, but not liquids.  That would concern me and be enough to get me back to the doc asap.

Thanks for the replys I think a bit of stress may have caused it I kept some food down today and most liquids will see how tommorrow ,weird how stress affects the band

Daisy I have fairly similar problems to you. Perhaps it is stress? The band isn't consistent, one day can't even drink tea, the next I can eat a plate of nachos. Crazy!

• Like 1

Hi Natasha,

I can eat a little more but still vomiting a lot, but fluids going down easier so that's something. I will give it a few more days and see how I go , I weigh myself tomorrow and know I will be down a bit don't know if that's good or not lol

Hi BandedBrittany,

I was a bit confused as I have this fill since January and never been as bad but it does seem to be getting better.

Does it happen you more when you get a fill or even if you have it a while?