Sign in to follow this  
HaysieJo

Easter Eggs...why are you so tempting?

urghh i have had no trouble getting rid of chocolate, chips, coke and biscuits out of my diet since my surgery....but these easter eggs are tempting me big time especially those creme eggs...if i can resist normal chocolate why not easter eggs. I just don't get it.

My plan for the next week is to avoid the supermarket as much as possible as easter eggs will soon be on sale. I will not eat any easter eggs, that is my challenge.

• Like 3

I'm glad I've hardly been to the shops... the eggs call me!

• Like 1

Missy-Belle  Same here.  Not a single egg.  So far so good - that includes a visit to the Cadbury Factory last week  :D

• Like 4

I think they are such a huge temptation for me because they are so pretty with their colourful tinfoil and they taste great. I've managed to avoid them entirely this year, which is a first! Usually I make a table display of them in a lovely bowl, but I'm prone to dipping my hand in there a couple of times a day. Not this year! Stay strong!

Lol ive already eaten a few bunnies the last couple weeks. Im just going to enjoy easter then try my best to pickup a healthy routine again next week...notice i said TRY

• Like 2

The Darryl Lea nougat eggs are approximately 1800 kj per egg. Pays to check the label

Omg i have all these small cadbury eggs from the easter egg hunt my kids went for and they keep calling my name. I have had a couple and i need to stop.. arrrgh i just pop one in my mouth and let it melt away.. DAMN eggs i have been so good to stay away from chocolate but these eggs are driving me CRAZY

• Like 1

When I see the chocolates I just think of poison and there of no interest to me.

My Easter day treat was mowing my mothers lawn.

• Like 1