Beth

The Voice 2014.

wow! You sang so well......I'm sure your brother was watching and was soo proud of you! Go you! xxxx well done.

You sang so beautifully those judges got it wrong!!

Beautiful xxxx I now own shares in kleenex xxx

• Like 2

omg beth you are just so unbelievable gorgeous, inside and out. What a beautiful voice, your brother would be so proud of you. xxx

• Like 1

Beth you were awesome. I really cant believe the judges didnt turn! But regardless, you have done yourself and your family proud. You mentioned this was the first time you have sung since your brothers passing, please dont stop singing! All the best x

Just beautiful, just finished in WA so I am late to post but well done. You looked amazing too, loved your outfit and loved your mum xxx

O M G !  Senfreakinsational Girl! You looked gorgeous and your voice was the bomb! x

Beth, I am so proud of you! You sang your heart out, and I so wish the judges had turned for you, because you sounded amazing!!! You are so beautiful and I don't have to know Kristian to know he would be so proud of you!!! Keep singing - this is only the beginning!!! Blessings!!! Xx

You were great, as everyone else has already pointed out!! I wish they had turned around for you too :)

Wow, that was amazing. I can't believe how into it they were and no one turned. You keep going, you have a beautiful voice and the music is in you

Guys thank you so much. The last couple of days I've been completely blown away by the love and support everyone has shown, it's incredible!

My feet have finally touched ground today after an insanely hectic day yesterday, so I'm really just soaking it all in today and responding to all the love. My social media accounts practically exploded, I had over 800 notifications to get through - Just nuts!

Today I am off to do some promo with The Sea Shepherd people and also to finally get some answers surrounding my leg problems. So my double life continues for now! hehe.

Thanks so much for the kind words, I was actually really concerned how people might receive my story because of who my brother was. But I've yet to read a single mean thing online, so it's quite surprising in the best possible way! x

xx

• Like 12

Absolutely gorgeous Beth, your brother would be so proud of you xx

For anyone without access to a TV (like me)

http://www.thevoice.com.au/video/videos/week_2/beth-anderson-sings-times-like-these_2685.html

Thanks JellyBelly for posting link,, Im so glad I got to the see this - Beth you were amazing you should be so proud of yourself, as Im sure your brother is!. Dont give up on that dream.

• Like 2