reston

slowing down

Hi guys was looking for some info I got banneded on the 28/06/13 n hve lost 30 kilos but my weight has stayed the same for the past 8wks its just doesn't seem to want to budge, was wondering if this happen as I hve 15kilos to go am I just being impatient xx

We were banded within 4 days of each other :) I hit a stop for a while and then started calorie counting. I found out I was eating far more calories than I thought! Since starting properly tracking what I am eating I find I lose weight pretty much every single week.

• Like 2

Started tracking on monday jules also started the gym n the instructor keeps telling ne am not taking in enough calories that why my weights stuck its a bit of a pain

When you work it out please let me know, I have been hovering around the same weight since November 2013 :(

It slows right down around the 30 mark so it seems.

x

Snap - I lost 32kgs in about 6 months and have been the same for the last 8 weeks - very frustrating!

It slows down because you need less calories. The whole, "you're not eating enough calories to lose fat" is ridiculous (IMO). When I got to this stage I had to keep cutting calories as we eat way more calories than what we think. The lower your weight the harder weight loss becomes.

Thanks guys am glad am not the only one, my hubby told me just to relax as I've done so well n l am very pleased with my weight loss as Dr Dolan told me it would take 2yr but am just so frustrated with it my family say am a bit cuckoo lol

• Like 1

Missy belle I didn't think about it like that obviously they more weight you loss the less calories I still see myself 30+ kilos heavier maybe I nd to get my head upto speed with my body

I have found this just staying the same weight for a while now always excising x 2 per day and just maintaining my weigh. I am going to start calorie counting anybody else any other tips???

Thanks

Giving your body a shock can help kickstart things again ive read. Maybe change the type, frequency or intensity of your exercise? If you usually walk you could try swimming once as week as well? Or if you use an exercise bike, you can ramp up the intensity at intervals? :)