Sign in to follow this  
Sav.02

Apple shape

This might be a weird question... Do any of you have an apple body shape and can comment... I am apple shape, and despite losing 9cm's on my stomach I find that I look a bit weird. Under my breasts my stomach has gone really flat but my rolls (for lack of a better word) dont seem to be going as quickly... So I feel like I have this hanging muffin top type thing.... Does this eventually go away?? 😕

I found as I lost my weight (not sure what shape I am), the rolls started to migrate south (as the skin is looser).

• Like 1

Merrynda I am hoping that once I have lost my 34kgs I will not be stuck with a lot of excess skin... But I also hope in the meantime my rolls decide to start disappearing!

I have an apple shape. My apron had to be surgically removed as after 70kg loss the skin wasn't going to go back into shape. Could have been worst though. Before surgery it still looked like I was overweight when naked even though I had a BMI of less than 25.

I have an apple shape. My apron had to be surgically removed as after 70kg loss the skin wasn't going to go back into shape. Could have been worst though. Before surgery it still looked like I was overweight when naked even though I had a BMI of less than 25.

Im apple shaped too. Have lost 30kg and also have the over-hang of skin. My new wardrobe staple is high-waisted jeans to help hold it in.

When im done having babies ill have a tummy tuck to remove the skin.

Also shapewear or sport compression is what I lived in to stop it from jiggling pre plastic surgery. I wouldn't wear anything without my compression gear underneath.

I have noticed that the top of my stomach got flatter, but my hips and belly were slower to go. It meant I didn't go down clothes sizes even though they were baggy in places. Now suddenly the rolls and hips are going too!

I'm an apple shape and I am losing weight off my back and upper body at the moment. I also have the same 'problem' that just under my boobs, it is getting flatter but I still have a pot belly...that looks a bit like a balloon filled with water and someone is holding it my the tie so it is all bottom heavy.

In any case, yes it is also happening to me and I can only try developing muscle tone at the gym and try and provide a decent support structure for my new body. I plan to have plastic surgery in a few years time to get rid of all the excess skin.

And get a boob job.

And maybe a little freshen up of the face perhaps.