Hi

I am being banded on 29th July, 2014 and am wondering if there any others on here being banded in July?

• Like 1

Hi,

I am aiming to be banded in July. I have my consult with Dr Bowden on June 23rd and hopefully we can set a date then. I noticed from other posts that the turn around can be as little as a couple of weeks, so all going well it should be July :)

• Like 2

Hi Floss

good to hear I might have company as feeling a little alone at the moment :D

• Like 1

I've got surgeon apt on 20th June,, so hopefully I won't have nay dramas, so maybe in July if I can organise early super release :)

• Like 1

Hey all, I actually booked my surgery in before my initial consultation with the surgeon. I only had a small window of opportunity and was really eager, and they didn't seem to have a problem with this. Maybe give it a go with your surgeon for July!

Hi all,

I too am being banded by Dr Bowden. After I met with one of his drs I met with the Counsellor and Dietician at Lara his Office Managers suggestion. Then when I met with Blair I was ready to go. With surgery booked for 4 weeks later. I have noticed that some people have surgery booked as close as 2 weeks after.

When I went to the clinic the wait for Sleevers was longer.

Smart move YoungNewbie.

Goodluck Floss and other July Banders.

Bridgey

June14

• Like 1

hi :) I'm also being banded on the 29th of July :)

I'm in Melbourne and I'm getting banded by Dr. Zeev Duieb at Knox Private.

• Like 1

good to know I am not alone and especially with Nermbat being banded the same day as me

Hi I'm getting the sleeve on 3rd of July, less than a month after initial consult. I initially thought I would get banded but after much discussion with dr Craig Taylor I am confident the sleeve is the best option for.

How exciting everyone in a few weeks time our lives will be changed for the better.

Ps I am dreading the 2weeks of optifast pre surgery

• Like 1

You'll be fiiiiiiiiiiiineeeeee :) it has purpose so just soldier through!

I've done a few pre preop diets hahah last one was for a week and I lost a few kgs and gonna do it again soon to drop a few more.. then just leave it and do the full two weeks once my actual preop starts

(I have to be a certain weight before my surgery) I need to lose 4 more kilos, which is totally doable by my surgery. Easily done in the preop, I just want to make sure it's gone in time

hi :) I'm also being banded on the 29th of July :)

I'm in Melbourne and I'm getting banded by Dr. Zeev Duieb at Knox Private.

• Like 1

Hi all😄, I'm having my surgery on the 25th July In Melbourne at the Avenue too. Can't wait it's going to be well worth it. X

• Like 2

Yes really well nermbat...I get tightened on the 25th, cant wait as I am getting appetite now. 2 weeks ago today I had it done 😊

• Like 1

Roll call please. If you are being banded in JULY would you like to put your date here so we know how many of us there will be. Thank you

I am being banded on the 29th July.

• Like 1

I had my dietician appointment yesterday and on Monday I have my consultations with the surgeon and psychologist. So excited to get everything in motion! :)

• Like 2

Good luck  for tomorrow randeazza! I hope the recovery is fast for you.

Very exciting to get the ball rolling Floss :)

Roll call please. If you are being banded in JULY would you like to put your date here so we know how many of us there will be. Thank you

I am being banded on the 29th July.

By the looks of it,

Chubbymummy is being sleeved on the 3rd,

Macka is having surgery on the 25th(not sure whether its band or sleeve)

You and I are both being banded on the 29th

Floss and Mummy Of Three are still yet to be booked in, but hopefully they will both be in July with us all!

Thanks Nermbat.

I hope Floss and Mummy Of Three will join us as well.

I think it would be good to have the support