Sign in to follow this  
skeeter

Fibre Gummies

Found some of these fibre gummies at Woolies, and started taking the recommended 2 a day as I got sick of mixing the benefibre into food (always forgetting). I've seen the gummies mentioned here, but can't find the posts I read before. Is anyone taking more than 2 day? I am eating fibre rich foods as well, but still having to resort to the Movicol, so thinking about upping the gummy dose...

If they are the natures way ones, I'm taking them too, I take 2/day but I guess if you feel like you need more you should do that... They're much nicer than benefibre too.

Thanks guys! Yes they are the natures way ones. I might up to 3 this week and see how I go.

My husband is a nurse and they use Pear Juice to stop constipation in patients. I used it after my hysterectomy and it is fantastic, keeps you regular and tastes delicious.

I've been using pear juice, but have been trying to cut down the amount of non water drinks. I think I will go back to the pear juice.

Prune juice good too, or just prunes

• Like 1

Just to let you all know, my woolies had the fibre gummies for half price today! From $20 a bottle to $10. I bought four...

• Like 1

Whenever my son is blocked up i feed him pears. Pears work eeeeevery time, wether its a puree, whole or just juice. They are magic

I'm taking the Nature's Way fibre gummies too...  2 a day along with 2 Swisse womens multivitamin