HaysieJo

Northern subs and Western Subs catch up

In this case Nessa maybe Switch or Cafe Greco will be a better choice when it comes to food portions sizes?

Dunno how they are at the other 2. Been a loooong time since I was at Switch.

have a think about it over the weekend we still have a bit of time but don't want to leave it too long as i want to book at this stage i am assuming that

- myself

- Joanna

- Nessa 1977

- miss Debb

are going

still need confirmation from 

LMD

Tekular

Sasha

debounce

little birdie ?

sorry if i missed any other regulars

i will send msgs to nicole and danielle and libby

so our three options we have narrowed it down to are the club, cafe greco and switch

• Like 1

I'm happy with any, Ive been to all 3 and enjoyed all of them. :)

13th Feb is fine with me.

I have no preference as I haven't been to any of them!

ok girls and boys what have we decided switch, the club or cafe greco?... i am happy to blindly pick one but i haven't been to any of them so it would be pointless and solely based on the menu

so....friday 13th of FEB at...?

thanks nessa for putting up the menus i was trying to do it and work and got side tracked.

personally for me and this is solely based on menu choices and prices i am leaning towards the club but i am happy with any of the three 

• Like 1

I really don't mind, i've been to them all & liked them (i can find something to eat anywhere lol) and they are all the same distance for me as i'm in Melton.

not fussed. has anyone found reviews?

I'm a tentative at this stage as it'll depend on a friend who is down from Qld that week and when her free day is in between her work stuff.  At this stage, she's free on the Saturday (14th) but that may change.

not fussed. has anyone found reviews?

Been to The Club a few times and even entree sizes are still big (see earlier) and I haven't been to Switch for years, so can't help there.

oh haha nah, i meant reviews from others. ive tried switch a handful of times, but probably not for over a year.

a friend of mine has been to cafe greco a lot. these places arent going to wow you but they're ok for a quiet catch up.

i couldnt find "the club" ..is it like coffee club or something?

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/71/1597956/restaurant/Melbourne/Taylor-Lakes/Switch-Lifestyle-Watergardens-Taylors-Lakes

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/71/1622044/restaurant/Melbourne/Taylor-Lakes/Cafe-Greco-Taylors-Lakes

The Club is a pokies venue with a bistro.  Food is nice, but like I said, big servings.

The Club is a pokies venue with a bistro.  Food is nice, but like I said, big servings.

oh right, bit of a waste of money/food haha

does 7:00pm suit?

mixed reviews for both switch and cafe greco but just with everything in life you can't please everyone, hmmm i didn't realise the club was a pokies and bistro now i understand what you mean by large portions Nessa bistro meals are huge generally speaking

ok folks so we do we think? I'm more focused on the catch up side of things seeing how everyone is going, hearing about your holiday Loz etc and meeting some new ppl . I agree with Missdebb i can find something to eat no matter where i go.

ah decisions decisions

yes LMD 7pm on friday 13th in the maccas car park at this stage lol...just kidding

• Like 1

Switch at Watergardens..................that's settled ha ha.  If they do take away, then that is an option if anyone has leftovers.

Plus seeing as I have time to kill as I finish work at 4.30pm (in Sunshine), I can shop :)

• Like 1

thank you oh decisive one...lol agreed

so ...

friday 13th of february

switch watergardens

7pm

for our pre valentines catch up

hope to see everyone there

have just sent a msg to Jinie,libby and Nicole who don't frequent banding together much so hopefully we can have a good turnout.

• Like 3

Ok I'll try my best to be there on time. I will be coming from ballarat, so it might take an hour and a half to get there. Would love to come so please put mine and Anne's names down as attending.

Look forward to seeing you all there :)

• Like 2

See you all there on the 13th and have a lovely Australia Day weekend everone!

Just an FYI, I've emailed Switch asking if possible to have the remainder of our meals takeaway, so awaiting a reply.  I did explain that we are weight loss surgery patients (hope y'all don't mind, there is a note saying they cater for dietary requirements and to contact them if any queries).

No harm in asking, right?

• Like 1

All good for takeaway at Switch!

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for your inquiry.  We are happy to do takeaway if you cannot get through your meal. Some meals are quite large, so this is quite common for us.

Hope this helps!

Thanks, Kenneth.

• Like 1

your a superstar ness thank you for taking the time to do that and least we have piece of mind that leftovers can be taken home. Hope you can make it Nessa 

attending:                               Maybe:

Jo (myself)                              Duckie

Joanna                                    nessa 1977

sasha 2000118 and anne        Libby

LMD

Miss Debb

debounce

Nicole

Tekular

Please add me as a maybe, i am on holidays and just working out when i fly north. Aka wendy.