HaysieJo

Northern subs and Western Subs catch up

Hi everyone. I'd love to join too. I'll see you there. I am aka Jessie but we'll sort it all out in the introductions! I'm in North Melb and haven't been to Watergardens before but look forward to an adventure and meeting you all.

• Like 2

Hi all,

Thanks for thinking of me Jo, am sorry I've been a bit AWOL of late... Nothing much to add when absolutely nothing has changed in two months !!

I will keep in touch, but won't make it to the dinner in February.

Thanks

& hope everyone is doing well.

How was ur trip Lauren ?

• Like 1

your a superstar ness thank you for taking the time to do that and least we have piece of mind that leftovers can be taken home. Hope you can make it Nessa 

attending:                               Maybe:

Jo (myself)                              Duckie

Joanna                                    nessa 1977

sasha 2000118 and anne        Libby

LMD

Miss Debb

debounce

Nicole

Tekular

ok have adjusted with changes

• Like 2

Another email from Switch!!! They say there are healthy options!

Looks like we'll be in for a good night!

post-2106-0-10669500-1422077773_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Looking forward to it! Just one question, as I've never meet anyone before how will I know who to look for?

• Like 3

you will know trust me, booking will be under "JO" and it will be a fairly big table from the looks of things. Besides we know what you look like from your profile pic so we will keep our eye out for you.

• Like 2

Hi Jo, 

I will be there just not sure what time as it all depends if I will be working that day and where. I will let you know after Friday before the dinner.

I am looking forward to seeing how everyone is doing as it has been a while and also meeting the newbies.

Cheers Libby

• Like 2

Hi all I haven't been on this site for a while - I'm just over 12mths banded and needing some help from fellow banders therefore would like to join you all for the catch up dinner. There will be two of us attending if that's ok - we both are banders :).

• Like 1

Sorry folks, I'm going to have to raincheck.  Nephew starts back at basketball next week.

of course last diet you and your friend are welcome

thats a shame nessa was looking forward to meeting you ..next time

• Like 2

I'm excited as I have a fill that week & I don't have to make up some stupid excuse as to why I can eat much as you all know the feeling!

• Like 3

hey everyone , booking is done for next friday 13th at switch i have booked for 15ppl just in case (12 confirmed have allowed for a few extras just in case)  if anyone else is interested just let me know so i can increase the booking if i need to accordingly. It should be fun as always, for those who haven't been before to our catch ups and doesn't know what anyone looks like,  the booking will be under "Joanne" for 7pm. Looking forward to seeing the regulars again and meeting some new ppl.

Talk soon

Jo

• Like 2

Hi everyone,

I'm going to try and make this one and meet everyone :)

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Sammy

• Like 3

Please let me know about the next one Jo.

I'm now on a mission to lose 7kg in 7 wks...!!

• Like 1

hey Jo, i might be tentative for friday night.

dad's birthday tomorrow and he still hasn't let us know what he's doing sorry.

if maggie and i join it'll be after 8 so it might just be for a post dinner coffee.

have a great night if i cant make it ^_^  ^_^

no worries lauren hopefully you will still be able to make it. If not will see you at the next one

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

I'm going to try and make this one and meet everyone :)

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Sammy

looking forward to meeting you 

• Like 1

Damn Im going to have to cancel, I've been asked to work & won't finish till 9 :(

I am a def ni too. Have a great time. Maybe next time.

Ok so how many of us are left to go out Friday night? Anne has told me she won't be able to attend either. Should we reschedule the night entirely?

NOPE not rescheduling I'm still going and there are still a few people that are definite unless every single person can't make it...still going on as planned,  unexpected things come up which i understand and so as long as at least one other person is  there I'm happy to leave it for friday. Thanks guys

• Like 2

NOPE not rescheduling I'm still going and there are still a few people that are definite unless every single person can't make it...still going on as planned,  unexpected things come up which i understand and so as long as at least one other person is  there I'm happy to leave it for friday. Thanks guys

I'll be there on the night.