Sign in to follow this  
LMD

Blend on the go

https://www.sunbeam.com.au/Coffee-and-Beverages/Blenders/PB2000-Blender-On-The-Go.aspx

my brother bought me this for my birthday and its absolutely fantastic for juices and smoothies. you choose how thick or thin you want it simply by adding more or less liquid to your fruits, veggies, oats and yoghurt.

its a great way to get your nutrients up and there's no rush to finish it; i slowly sip away at my green juice all morning and it really keeps me full.

mine was purchased from GoodGuys for about $35-$40 and it comes with some fabulous recipe ideas.

the beauty about this product is also the stainless steal bottom that is super easy to store away or a snazzy little kitchen-top appliance!

• Like 2

I got one of these last week and LOVE it too!!! Super easy just throw everything in, blend and run!!! :)

• Like 2

these are fantastic, got one two weeks ago, use it every morning to whiz up my opti shakes with frozen berries, yum O

Jellybean does it crush the ice well or leave some chunks still? Also can you get extra small bottles so I can have more than 1 x 300 ml bottle?

mine came with 3 bottles and lids as well. not sure about the ice question, I usually do ice in my magic bullet.

I have vitamix blender which pulverises anything in a few secs. When I make something in it, I just wash it out with water and leave it to dry on the sink. If anything is stuck, just blend the water and it will clean itself. So no biggy to get a normal blender and use any size travel cup you want.

• Like 1