Zendaya

November 2014

I am mega constipated had an xray and apparently I am fulla shit. Nice conversation really - no wonder I have lost no weight. They have me back on clear fluids but I don't feel l like anything anyway. I saw a hospital Dr last night just waiting for my surgeon to come see me.

I am mega constipated had an xray and apparently I am fulla shit. Nice conversation really - no wonder I have lost no weight. They have me back on clear fluids but I don't feel l like anything anyway. I saw a hospital Dr last night just waiting for my surgeon to come see me.

Get some pear juice and you will start moving in no time

• Like 1

Angel I am so full of laxitives and nothing is working have drunk litres of prune juice - they are giving me the Bowel prep for conoloscopy soon of yeah. I feel sick even thinking of trying to get it down.

Angel I am so full of laxitives and nothing is working have drunk litres of prune juice - they are giving me the Bowel prep for conoloscopy soon of yeah. I feel sick even thinking of trying to get it down.

I understand. When someone else I know experienced this (aka not using their bowels for 10 days and was hospitalised for it), she was given pear juice and a lower back and stomach massage. Worked a treat. I hope you get some relief sooner rather than later. 

Oh no Henry that's no good. Hope it all helps and soon

I was also up at emergency with fever and throbbing pain in jaw area.... Got infected saliva glands so back home now all doped up on endon and anti biotic injections and pain injection. Bloody hell I hope I never feel that pain again. That was me late arfo early evening so far feeling better but got to get hubby to get my script filled for course of antibiotics.

Thanks AB.

Twas the day before B day and I am as ready as I can be.  I am first on the table tomorrow (sounds like a piece of meat don't it!?) and have to be at hospital at 7am, an hours drive to get there.

Hope you are on the mend mumma that sounds bloody horrible, keep those meds up to steer the pain off mate.

Henry hope things get moving SOON, did you try some pear juice mate? or are you still in hospital?  Wishing you all the very best hey.

Hope things are going well Brody, those pickies are great, motivated me to take some today, thank you.

Take care everyone, will check in when I can.

Still in hospital no pear juice just bowel prep - I feel like I am going to give birth to an alien - maybe that is why I am in maternity. Waiting for doctor to come. Mumma how the hell did you get that no wonder you have been feeling a bit off. Yeah zen all systems go for tomorrow.

Goodluck for tomorrow Zen, you will do great and I'm thinking of you. When you are up to it let us know how your doing.

Mel x

All the best for tomorrow Zendaya finally it's your turn! Looking forward to hearing how you go 😀

Milly x

No worries Zendaya I think taking the photos is a great idea that way if you ever have a bad week you can always go back and compare.

So I'm down 4kg since Thursday the gas is giving me troubles but I'm going to head out and get some degassing tablets today hopefully that will stop it.

• Like 1

Good luck Zen for tomorrow. I remember your first day on this site and the first day you contacted me. Your constant thirst for knowledge will go along way on what you are about to begin once your band is in place. All the encouragement you have dealt out to others is time to turn towards yourself. Believe in your, your choices and your can do attitude. You know you've got this, enjoy the moment as this is where the fun truly begins. x Ang  :D 

I'm still in hospital - very over it - I am sure I will be a diabetic by the time I go home - since Friday night I have only had apple juice jelly water and bowel prep it is all so sweet. Tomorrow is supposed to be my start of mushies - boo hoo boo hoo.

zen as you know thinking of you today and again best of luck BB.

Henry yo poor thing I could imagine you are over it all by now. I hope it all clears for you soon

I had A bad night last night kept waking up with nightmares ..... Doh. May be the panadine forte so no more of those. Also had the cold hots with this dam saliva gland infection. Feels like it's moving in my ear area now so hoping clearing up.

Just heard from Zen.... she is back in her room resting :-)

Today Is the first day since my op that I have not had a day sleep.... feeling sleepy but trying to stay awake so I hopefully crash tonight and have a good sleep.

Got so much saliva happening (which Is not unusual with infected saliva glands) :-(

Mum just came over and we made a pea and ham soup in the thermomix so will blend that to liquid later and enough it :-)

Hope every one else is doing well. My 3 year old and hubby are taking good care of me (DD always wants to see my sore tummy lol, keep asking if she is going to be a nurse she is so caring and loving and helpful). DS also is been nice when he isn't at school.

Good work mummapos.

I picked up another batch of soup from mums. I've stocked up on yoghurt and I'm back to work tomorrow off on a 3 day trip hopefully all goes well.

Good luck with with recovery zen

Finally settling down in my hospital bed. The nurses have been wonderful and I was given a little bath before hopping into a fresh gown and brushing my teeth. Gas hurts like I've got a ballon being pumped up inside me, but other than that, I'm perfect.a little drowsy. So about to have a sleep xxxxx @zen I hope you're doing well!

• Like 1

Glad its going good for

you Millie and zen hopefully is for you also. Well I am feeling heaps better - with a bit of movement at the station. Hopefully they will send me home tomorrow. Tonight they brought me some mushed something have no idea what it was but it was the best mush I have ever eaten lol.

Yay MissMillie glad you are recovering well :-)

Whoo hooo yay Henry that is great news :-) So happy for you that your blockage has started moving and that you get to go home today.

Brody good luck back at work, I work from home and was thinking may be Monday I can start again but will be waiting until the Wednesday at least to make sure I get rid of this nasty infection.

Well went to GP today and he has swapped my antibiotics to a new one and I have to take 3 capsules 3 times a day for 10 days so he had to ring and get special permission for the large dose. So hopping it works, he said I should feel better in 48 hours. Damn I hope so. Still a little swollen on the side of the face, ears block and carry on and still got the hots/colds espically overnight.

So if it wasn't for the infected saliva glands I would be feeling great. Cooked tea the last 2 nights for the family, did a load of dishes and washing and put through dryer so getting back to normal as much as I can at the moment.

Hope we all have a good time from now on...... :-)

• Like 1

I just had some creamed rice mushed up with 3 strawberries and benefibre - went down quite ok.  When I got home from the hospital and cut of my hospital band my skin is all pealing underneath where it was - it was too tight and uncomfortable at the hospital I should have said something to them but figured I had bigger things on my mind.

hi guys finally home, resting, very tired, always sleeping but spose that's to be expected.  shoulder pain is a bugger, but I am solidering on.  hope you are all doing well.

• Like 2

Great to hear from you Zen. You will feel better in no time. Dont forget the Bottom in the air thing. It works!!  :D

• Like 1