Zendaya

November 2014

Hi everyone!

Everything is going really well for me, so happy with where I am right now I feel heaps better, more energy and a lot happier :)

• Like 2

I'd like to casually mention I've lost 20kg.  I had in my mind I would have done that before Xmas - oh well - but Ive don't it now and pretty happy.  I fit into the clothes in my wardrobe keeping them for just in case I ever get back into them.  I've got a huge pile of clothes in the to go pile now.  Hope everyone else is onwards and downwards.

• Like 3

well done girls! Im super pleased for you all! that's awsum!  I am finally down to 81.5 and feeling pretty happy - I am pretty tall so happy at the moment, still need to loose a bit more but all in good time.  Only have 2mls in my band now and happy with it at present, a few issues arose and it was trial and error.... going well... mum is slowly on the mend.  Keep up the good work and love to hear from you all again soon xo

• Like 1

how are you all going nov 2014 gals?  Great I Hope!  :-)

Hey Zen how is your mum doing - I am still sitting at about 20kg lost which I am happy about I swing up and down a few kg then drop 1 it seems to be a bit of a pattern for me.  I am happy with my eating habits now.  Breakfast is pretty much hit and miss so I have just given up on it and try to swallow something a morning tea at work but I am fine with lunch and dinner.  I ate out with a girlfriend yesterday and again today with hubby and enjoyed my meals - hubby and I share a meal if we go out now and he gets a desert if he is still hungry - makes eating out cheaper also lol.

Oh hen I'm so pleased for you mate well done! Mum is doing ok considering...ended up with 2 big blood on lungs after hysto and in icu for 2 weeks. ..is home now .... still 3 more rounds of chemo to get through. ...but her cancer count is in normal range now so hopefully see can rest up and get on with life. Thank u so much for caring xo

I have been doing the healthy mummy shakes for breakie with almond milk, they are divine and heaps less sugar and carbs than opti ones...mind u they do take me 3mins or so to get down...I've got 3.5 in my band now and plugging along well.