Zendaya

November 2014

Hi Brodystein

I'm so glad it all went well for you, You will be feeling great in no time.

Mel x

hey brody well done buddie, so happy to hear all went well. Rest up. Im next on Monday, heaven help me!

hows those pesky pains today Mel?

Herd from Mumma's partner today, she is home resting, very tired apparently but all went well. hopefully she will check in as soon as she feels better!

• Like 1

So just spoke to the nurse I'm able to leave now. Not bad considering I was supposed to stay overnight. My shoulder pain has gone and I have a very minor bit of pain in my stomach. So excited I'd rather be at home than in hospital

Glad it went well for you Brody.  No shoulder pain lucky you.  Well I have been to the dr and had xrays and wait for it tmi an enema but still without much movement.  I was whinging I've lost no weight and she said I probably had 4kg of stuff that needs to come out.  I look like I'm 9 months preggers.  I have to ring dr tomorrow morning and she can decide what comes next.  My surgeon is away in Mackay I will talk to his nurse tomorrow also.  But maybe on the upside I do have xrays now of where my band is sitting, but on the report it says slippage of band cant be ruled out - how can it be slipped its only been there 10 days.

oh henry you poor thing! I have never had one but it does not sound pleasant! lets hope it all comes out soon. uhmm no I agree surely after only 10 days it would not have slipped would it? hope tomorrow goes well with the phone call, lets us know hey so we don't worry about ya mate! :-)

Rest up Brody!

Hi all, have been extremely tired so much so I am only awake for little bits of the day. A little sore but ok otherwise. Damn back hurts while sleeping and my tail bone hurts when sitting so not fun at all. Had a tiny bit of soup for tea last night otherwise it's just been water and apple juice.

Hi all, have been extremely tired so much so I am only awake for little bits of the day. A little sore but ok otherwise. Damn back hurts while sleeping and my tail bone hurts when sitting so not fun at all. Had a tiny bit of soup for tea last night otherwise it's just been water and apple juice.

Morning mumma poss.

Did you manage to get some sleep, I was up and down all night.

I think I'm full of gas it feels like reflux or something.

Other than that I'm surprised at how well I'm feeling. My fiance is looking after me perfectly.

Might try some thin soup today

• Like 1

Henry

You poor thing, you must feel like crap! No pun intended! Imagine how you will feel when it comes out. I bet the scales will go down for sure!  I have my fingers crossed that there is no band slippage, surely not! Let us know what the Doc says.

Goodluck

Mel x

• Like 1

maybe try some broth of an opti Brody... super glad your other half is taking good care of you! I have my hubby home for one week next week so that will be nice, with 3 little girls all under 9, its a task and a half getting them all ready for school.

hope the gas comes out soon!

Rest up mumma, you will be back to your usual bright cherpie self in now babe hun..... xo

have you gots some pain meds to take?

thinking of you today Henry and praying for really good news!

her brody, random thought, some of the other bandits in here recommend those de-gas tablets, you got any of those? they may help with gas pain? I have some just in case for after my op next week.

I got given maxolin but that's for nausea. I'm heading out today I might look at some but at this point in time the gas has subsided.

Just taken some photos might have to post them up

• Like 1

Hi all, was so excited to find this thread, I'm booked in for November 17th at the Wesley and can't wait! Best of luck to all xxxxx

Hey MissMillie, how you going, only 3 more sleeps for us gals til the big day! :-)

yeah post em up Brody, I am going to take some sunday the evening before op day, they are super ugly and gross but, dunno about posting them!

Just lost my hole post I typed out. Doing ok sleeping etc sipping on water multi vitiman and a choc milk etc taking Panadol and Maxalon every 6 hours as adviced.

Just lost my hole post I typed out. Doing ok sleeping etc sipping on water multi vitiman and a choc milk etc taking Panadol and Maxalon every 6 hours as adviced.

Here you go guys. These are photos taken today. I started at 130kg and these are 123.5kg.

Got a long way to go

post-20794-0-35312600-1415946786_thumb.j

post-20794-0-42048500-1415946825_thumb.j

oh dear hugs *HUGS* henry ... what on earth do they think might be going on with you honey? whats your symptoms? take care of yourself mate ..... wish I was closer Id come and visit you.

Brody love the pickies ... you will be a lean mean fighting machine in not time, I can sense your determination! :-)

Of mumma, lovely to hear from you, rest up and take care - choc milk sounds lovely, after being on opti for nearly 2 weeks ;-)