Band2Sleeve2019

Re doing Port Question...

So I had my band done in 2012 did really well but last year I had it all taken out due to having a baby.

Now my problem is well in my opinion lol that my port has flipped. It just doesn't feel like it did before pregnancy. So if it had I would need it re stitched. From people who have had this done with Dr Dloan, how long did you wait between finding out you needed it redone and having it done? Also I was told if I ever needed it redone I wouldn't need to pay he would just fix it.... Still the case as doctors change minds all the time?......? Also recovery time wouldn't be as long right.? Oh I am booked into seeing him in October but just a general idea would be fantastic.

TIA

I didn't go thru dr Dolan, but my port did flip, it was as simple as my dr reopened the large scar near the belly button flipped it over stitched it in really good, then sewed me back up, I was fine within a couple of days, still need to take things easy of cause with lifting etc, my surgeon didn't charge for the fix but I had to pay the anaesthetist like the first op as his fee was separate.

No I lifted a washing basket of clothes and got a god awful stabbing pain in my port area, thought I was just pushing myself and didn't worry about it, When I felt for my port I did feel it was in a different place and when I went for a fill it had completely flipped over. The GP at my clinic tried 4 times and couldn't enter my port, then the surgeon was called and he tried 4 times and bent 3 needles and burred the end of all of them then sent me for an X-ray and tried again, so I was a very sore pin cushion.

I had all my fill out when I had shoulder surgery. When I got the fill put back in after a couple of

Months it had moved but not flipped.

Doctor just had to stab around a couple of times