coffee61

Dietician circle of care

So I had my appointment with the dietician from circle of care this week, should of been half an hour was a rushes 15 min memorised speech , sheets of paper thrown at me and take a photo of what vitamins you want!!,, omg I had so many questions , can I have alcohol , is soft drink out? How much should I be eating ? How after should I be eating? Seriously disappointed!!!

• Like 1

no softies and hold off on booze for at least 3 months.

As for the rest of it, screw that, make a complaint and another appointment and make them talk to you and not treat you like a number.

I went to her once and never went back she seemed like a stoner from Byron bay . ( nothing against Byron bay just an expression )

she is very impersonal , doesn't listen -doesn't care-doesn't understand .

I did officially complain as did about 4 others in my group of sleevers at the time but nothing was done about it

as a result I never went back for any of my other appointment NOT ONE.

considering all those extra appointments are included in the price of my sleeve I tried to get my money back for that portion but they wouldn't.

It's a pity you didn't get the information you wanted in your appointment. Given you have already paid for the appointments I would just demand the time you want and not leave until your questions are asked. For example if she is winding up the appointment and starting to rush you out, just let her know you have some questions and pull out a leaf of paper and let her know your not going anywhere until you get the information :)

Be assertive with this lady - she is there to support you!

• Like 1

I have started talking to Circle of Care about the sleeve and this makes me not want to deal with them. How did you find the rest of their program?