Kazawaki

Stabilisation - Now its time to move again.

I am up over 5kgs too! Did you have muscle repair? I didn't so my bruising and swelling seems quite different to a lot of people and my results probably aren't the best ones to be comparing yourself to.

My swelling has worsened since I took the photos too, the photo was literally the first time I had gotten out of bed since surgery but now ive been moving around the swelling is really increasing. Here's hoping it doesn't hang around for too long!

I can so relate, I had my tummy done, for surgical reasons way before my band, it has to be a good 10 years ago now but I can still remember it all.  So all is forgiven for a few weeks, well at least 6-8.  10 years on and I am still stoked with the results.

Good luck to both of you and I will be interested to hear how you go with scarring on your arms as I would dearly love to get mine done altho will give the batwing exercises a go for at least the 5 weeks they recommend.  If no success I will ask the surgeon at my next visit in May.

I love your quote BandedJules, my new mantra for when I am walking that 2km home from work.

Thanks girls.  I was supposed to have a full muscle repair Jules, because mine had completely split apart from two kids with big heads! [they are grown up now].  Unfortunately, he was only able to stitch up to just above my belly button, because my port/band were in the way or something.  To try to make up for this, he did extra liposuction to my upper half as much as he could, but said this would not produce as good a result than if he were able to fully repair with stitches.  I am hoping that my stomach is due to swelling, air and lymphatic drainage mucked about, because I look like I am 12 months pregnant with quadruplets.  My arms, although still obviously swollen, look nearly normal!  I can't believe it when I look down and see a normal arm, and not one that looks like it belongs to bat woman.  So, fingers crossed.

92.9 toady so down 100g. I just ordered my new uniforms for my new job in mid feb and could have gone a size up in each to be really comfy but have decided no! I need at least 4kg off to get to 25 kg lost so now I am going to darn well do it or I will look a bit tight everywhere when I start!

• Like 2

Morning all

Well  not a very successful week for the effort put in.  I am now walking between 10-16kms a week, so must be putting gon muscle, plus I had such a stressful work week, having been snacking which I don't normally do, albeit good snacks, they still add up.

Anywho, long story short, I lost 300g and am now down to 66.1kg.  I would have so loved to crack that 65 threshold.

Next week!  I think I can, I think I can....................

Morning Dudes and Dudettes

Well here we are back for another week.  I was up 100g today to 66.2 kg,   A little surprised it was only 100g as I am currently on leave and all rules go out the window.

Back to work next week and back into it I desperately want to crack the 65's.

Good luck to all.

Cheers

Leane

92.9 toady so down 100g. I just ordered my new uniforms for my new job in mid feb and could have gone a size up in each to be really comfy but have decided no! I need at least 4kg off to get to 25 kg lost so now I am going to darn well do it or I will look a bit tight everywhere when I start!

Squeeeeel 91.3 today! I've been at my partners all week and I def don't eat as much when I have someone at home with me.

• Like 2

Here we are again for another week.

Went to Bisvegas last week and did what I wanted, so shock horror, I have gained again this week.  Lucky for my exercise as it was only 100g again. Pretty chuffed it wasn't a kg.

I won't be weighing in next week as I am off to Canberra for a week for work and my friend, whose house I am staying at, doesn't own a set of scales, so won't be able to report.

I finally got to walk to work today, stupid rain has been bucketing down and I have to admit that I am just  not that committed haha.

Have a good week.....

84kg.  Happy with that, because when I was discharged after my surgery I was 93kg [surgery 8.1.15].  86kg the day before surgery, so pretty good.  I still cannot start walking yet, because I have another infection in one of my arm wounds,and walking makes it rub against my body and inflames it, so under orders not to walk until that happens. :(   I am sure I will drop more quickly once I can exercise again.  Good luck to the rest of the weigh iners.

• Like 2

Wine, cheese, chocolate, icecream - Margaret River you are not kind to this chubba! Needless to say, I won't be weighing in this week!

• Like 3

Wine, cheese, chocolate, icecream - Margaret River you are not kind to this chubba! Needless to say, I won't be weighing in this week!

I was down that way a couple of weeks ago.

The whole south west is not a diet friendly region... lol

• Like 4

Morning peeps

Well my week of being good sprinkled with intermittent naughtiness has been a success.

I weighed in this morning at 65.9kg, therefore a loss of 400g, woohoo.  I am so over the moon as I have been very indulgent in the wine department.

Next week I will be back into my routine and hope that by the end of the month I have hit the elusive 65kg, which will be my 25kg loss mark....onwards and upwards. 

Cheers, Leane

Hi.  I weighed in at 82.5, which is bloody miraculous as I still cannot exercise - my arm scars rub too hard against my body when I walk, and end up irritated, red and swollen.  Still, I only had the surgery about 4 weeks ago, so it should improve some hopefully.  I am really watching my calories though, and am trying to stay around 900 daily, at least until I hit about 76, which will be about right for me I think.  Happy weighing everyone.

• Like 1

Morning peeps

What a fabulous day today, well it is here in Coffs Harbour, well even more so after having spent a dreary week back in Canberra.  Although I have to say that the restaurants and food there is heaps better than Coffs and there is another downside lol.

Well the wash up of me sampling all of those fine restaurants is a total gain of 100g....WHAT THE......I ate bad food and drank so much wine that I should be wobbling all around the joint.

So today I was 66kg on the dot up 100g from last week.  This certainly encourages me to push hard for a really good result next week.   That and the fact I just booked a cruise leaving on 30 April, so another date to aim for a good weight.

Good luck to all and would love to hear your results for the week.  cheers

Hi all.  Still 82.5, but it could be worse as I am still not allowed to walk because my arm scars rub against my body, and after 30 minutes walking, they are bright red and swollen.  Thinking of hiring a treadmill, even though I am scared to get on to them.  I feel like I will go flying off the back of them and hit the wall :)  Happy weighins.

• Like 1

Morning Jan, since you and I are the only ones here now, feeling a little unloved, lol

I have upped my walking a notch and doing the 4.5km round trip everyday that it doesn't rain, which has been a challenge over the last week here in Coffs Harbour.

Anywho the upshot is that I am 600g down to 65.4kg, a mere 400g of my target of a 25kg loss.  I am now spurred on to get there next week come hell or high water.

Hope everyone is well, keep on keeping on :)

• Like 2

Hi Pikachu, lucky you posted today, because I didn't realise a week had gone past since my last post on the 18th.  Well, I was 81kgs yesterday, which is 1.5kg lost since last week,  and was ecstatic with this, although this morning scales read 81.8kg :( .  I think I shall pretend they are broken today, and stick to yesterday's 81kg!. No matter, I am happy either way.  Congrats on your 600g, and good luck for next week.

• Like 1

Thanks Han, yes days do fluctuate and I don't record in my spreadsheet anything other than a Wednesday regardless of what they say.  This morning for example I was 65.3 but I will still count myself as 65.4.

Good luck to you too for next week.  I need to be 63.5kg by my cruise date of 30 April, and am pretty confident of attaining it.

Have a great week, cya

Leane

Morning Jan, since you and I are the only ones here now, feeling a little unloved, lol

I have upped my walking a notch and doing the 4.5km round trip everyday that it doesn't rain, which has been a challenge over the last week here in Coffs Harbour.

Anywho the upshot is that I am 600g down to 65.4kg, a mere 400g of my target of a 25kg loss.  I am now spurred on to get there next week come hell or high water.

Hope everyone is well, keep on keeping on :)

Some of us are here stalking from the sidelines.

I love to read your updates but don't have anything to add at the moment cause I am a little piggy.

• Like 2

I am sure you are not a little piggy Kimmykay, you are just considerately giving your band / sleeve whatever a little holiday, because it works so hard usually.  It is a act of kindness really. ;)

• Like 2

Don't worry Pikachu, I answer to nearly anything - especially ''hey gorgeous'',  ''my god, you've lost so much weight'', ''you look terrific'', ''i hardly recognised you'' - so I'll just add Hans to the list  :)

• Like 2

I am sure you are not a little piggy Kimmykay, you are just considerately giving your band / sleeve whatever a little holiday, because it works so hard usually.  It is a act of kindness really. ;)

What a sweetie you are Jan....but I'm afraid I am a little piggy at the moment, my band definitely does not need a holiday

• Like 1