Sign in to follow this  
Tasharee

Newbie, being sleeved 21st November

Hi all My name is Tasharee ,

I am 37 and live in North Brisbane towards sunshine coast. I Have 5 beautiful children all with special needs and put them first hence why im in this situation. I have oesto arthritis and PCOS < I work fulltime as a beauty therapist. 

I am being sleeved on the 21st of November at the Holy spirit Hospital By Dr william Braun 

I am currently on day 3 of optifast which im actually finding ok at this stage ( maybe a little hungrier today) and my stomach is communicating with the dinosaurs a little. Just struggling to find options to do with my veges/salad so I dont get bored for the next 2 weeks :)

I am a little nervous but also excited about the new me and look forward to  sharing a journey with you all :) 

• Like 3

Goodluck, the next few weeks will go sooo quickly! X

I am being sleeved this coming Thursday 13th nov. I am based in sydney. I am so sick of optifast I wonder if they make you do it so you get sick of sweet stuff??? I get bored with optifast and have picked at things I shouldn't here and there but not majorly. I eat a lot of steamed veggies with a bit of soy sauce. I hate cooking. The optifast chocolate bars have been my savior as I think they taste like

Space food sticks!! I also have some continental tomato cup a soups that I have when I am hungry as they are very low in calories.

• Like 2

I have compiled a whole heap of optifast friendly recipes....if you PM me your email addresses, I will be happy to email these to you :)

oh and congratulations!!

NG76 those cup of soups are horrifically high in sodium...you could make your own tomato soup to snack on :)

optifast is a bitch!

• Like 2

ok I will pm you Kazbo thankyou so much, I cant stand cup a soups as they are way too high in sodium, you can make stirfry veg cook with crushed garlic and a little soy and it tastes devine, I also love just plain salad with a hint of garlic, lime and balsamic vinegar, I make my optifast shakes on very cold water and add crushed ice, my dietician said I could add diet topping with no sugar in it and its great, since starting on friday ive lost 2 kg :)

• Like 2

hi and welcome I am not being sleeved but banded 4 days before you! Welcome.

I highly recommend Kaz's suggestions re opti receipes, they are great! T Hanks again for them Kaz, truly appreciate it mate.

• Like 1

Hi all My name is Tasharee ,

I am 37 and live in North Brisbane towards sunshine coast. I Have 5 beautiful children all with special needs and put them first hence why im in this situation. I have oesto arthritis and PCOS < I work fulltime as a beauty therapist. 

I am being sleeved on the 21st of November at the Holy spirit Hospital By Dr william Braun 

I am currently on day 3 of optifast which im actually finding ok at this stage ( maybe a little hungrier today) and my stomach is communicating with the dinosaurs a little. Just struggling to find options to do with my veges/salad so I dont get bored for the next 2 weeks :)

I am a little nervous but also excited about the new me and look forward to  sharing a journey with you all :)

How did it all go Tasharee ?