scoots

Plastic surgeons Sydney

Well I love my boobs. I just got small implants (only 220cc) so that there is more upper volume than I didn't have implants. My surgeon choose the size. Think it makes me one cup size bigger than without the implants.

• Like 2

I was hoping my thighs might shrink to the point that I didn't feel I needed a thigh lift, but the more I lose the worse they are getting, it's very uncomfortable having loose skin rubbing together when you walk :(. But I still need to lose some more before I can have surgery.

I can't wait to have a flatter stomach so my boobs look bigger! Lol

• Like 1

I wouldn't want huge boobs. I've always been smaller in the bust so I would be happy with a full C/small D.

Scoots. I thought my thighs were going to be horrible. But after 2.5 months of solid training at the gym (weights and cardio) my thighs are actually toning well. A thigh lift doesn't fix cellulite (which is what I hate about my thighs, they look like they have hail damage lol). Give it a try... join the gym and do some pump classes or even train with a PT. I think you'll be surprised.

This being said, I'm 13kg from goal, so I hope they don't sag. If they stay similar to how they are now I will not have a thigh lift because the perceived benefits v cost/pain/complications isn't worth it IMO.

• Like 1

I am looking at joining a gym but I'm moving house in a few months about a 20-30 minute drive from where I live now so although I have found a gym close to where I will be living it's currently too far for me to actually go regularly. I am going to try and start swimming regularly, I still have 18 entries on a 20 visit pass I bought last year, but when I got it about a month post bypass with plans to swim 2-3 times a week, I didn't realise how much swimming would take it out of me that early post op, took me a week to recover from a 20 minute swim! And just haven't managed to get my arse into gear and get back there.

Interestingly my gut seems to have suddenly shrunk in the last day or two, to a point where I wonder if I will need tummy tuck in 9kg or not...guess I will see when I get there, obviously if I don't feel I need surgery that would be great, given the cost and pain and time for recovery etc.