Sign in to follow this  
BackinBlack

Any recommendations for surgeon in North Brisbane?

Hi,

Recently moved cities, so need a decent surgeon for follow up care in North Brisbane (Pine Rivers) area?

TIA.

I am not a Brisbane local but I have my follow ups there. My surgeon was Dr Blair Bowden and he is fantastic :) I had a band and sleeve done by him. If you are looking for someone to do fills and check ups for a band, Dr Jennifer Duncombe and Dr Fran Bruce are also part of his clinic and see patients at the Wesley Hospital and at Stafford. I have been to see all of them and highly recommend them :) (sorry, I am not great with Brisbane geography so I hope that helps!)

Thanks BeeBop, don't know Brisbane at all, so no idea where Wesley or Stafford are. I am near the Strathpine area  :lol:  Will google the names and find out!

Wesley is way away from Strathpine, at least an hour drive. Stafford is closer probably 30 minutes at least still though. Sorry I can't help as I live on the West side.

I had doctor George Hopkins. Absolutely fantastic and works out of the Holy Spirt in Chirmside.

Dr Reza Adib from the Brisbane Obesity clinic...highly recommend him. Had lap band done in Aug 2011 & on friday had an abdominal plasty done by him as a reward for my weight loss.

Not North but I had Dr Michael Hatzifotis and he is awesome. He is based at the Greenslopes Hospital.

Dam, what's with the new look forum? Been away too long! Tried one doctor, going to have to find another... Nothing like walking into the doctors rooms and the doctors very expensive car is parked outside with the plates 'WGHT LSS' and to be told 'we don't do bands'.

Edited by BackinBlack
typo
  • Like 1

Dr Justin Greenslade at Greebslopes hospital brisbane. he was awesome.