Gee

A life changing transformation: Was 149 kilograms, now 65

Well done Gee, i have enjoyed reading them both so far, and as many others on here i can relate to a lot of the tings you have said. 

Gee, love your story. I will be testing the plane seating issue mid feb when i go home to brissy.i am hoping that i dont have to ask for the special fatty belt. Must admit though i always held my head high and asked for the belt as if it was a normal thing. I am flying jetstar, so it will be interesting if i can walk across the tarmac and up 2 flights of stairs without passing out. My poor mum was always so worried, she would make me have a rest before we left the gate for thd car park.

Great story, Gee! We have very similar starting and current weights, and I am very impressed you have maintained for 3 years! I agree with so many things you wrote about how you felt....

• Like 1

Wow!

What a beautifully, well written reflection.

And congratulations on your achievements.

That's an amazing story Gee.  Beautifully written and I think you touched on things that we can all relate to.

well done that's truly amazing! 

Inspiring! this is just what i needed to read right before my surgery Monday. I worry that at 156kg i'll never be able to get to a good weight range... but i'm going to be inspired by you and do my best!  I've made small steps now and even committed myself to a "for fun" basketball team on thursdays once i recover from surgery.

• Like 1

Wow

You look AMAZING

You even look younger.

I am being really slack lately and haven't been able to reach my goal weight, but seeing you and your story is a new inspiration.

Thanks for sharing

Inspiring! this is just what i needed to read right before my surgery Monday. I worry that at 156kg i'll never be able to get to a good weight range... but i'm going to be inspired by you and do my best! I've made small steps now and even committed myself to a "for fun" basketball team on thursdays once i recover from surgery.

My surgery is on Monday too!!

Hi Gee, you look great! Well done... I'm so scared of my surgery this Monday.. but look forward to telling my own story someday even though I'm not obese I still have a lot of issues that have risen from being over weight and am hopeful that these will all be just a memory soon and cant wait to live a happy and healthy life...