Brisvegas Girl

Can't change my Member Title???

Am about to undergo Gastric Sleeve after my band eroded into my stomach and had to be removed at the end of Oct 2104. Anyhoo...have gone into the editing section of my profile and can't see where to change my Member Title from "Bandit" to "Sleever" ???

Am I missing something?? Any help gratefully received :) 

• Like 2

I don't think there's an option.

Not that I could find, and really, how stupid is that?? I sent a PM to Dave the Admin guy, but he hasn't bothered getting back to me either!! Do any of the Mods ever come to this site at all on a regular basis??  So much for tech support!!!  Am more than a little pi$$ed off with the lack of reply.

They need to create the option though surely they can change it from their end????

Not that I could find, and really, how stupid is that?? I sent a PM to Dave the Admin guy, but he hasn't bothered getting back to me either!! Do any of the Mods ever come to this site at all on a regular basis??  So much for tech support!!!  Am more than a little pi$$ed off with the lack of reply.

They need to create the option though surely they can change it from their end????

They are all volunteers on here, this site went down a while ago because dave didn't have enough money for some of the costs involved in keeping a site like this running, so I for one am greatfull to whatever he contributes. There is also a section where you can give money so that this site continues, don't know wether you have already contributed? Just my thoughts anyway, sorry if im sounding rude, but as I get this site for free I am glad for whatever I get if that makes sense?

• Like 2

Yes, I'm aware they're volunteers and I know all about the donation process as well, thanks for pointing that out. And yes, I too am grateful this site exists particularly as there aren't many here in Australia but my point is that I would've expected some kind of acknowledgement after 3 weeks even if that was a simple "sorry that function doesn't exist" or something like that. :)

• Like 1

Hi goldilocks

Go to the top right of the home page and click on your name and select My Settings.

You will now be on the My Settings page "General Account Settings".

Here you will see Change my Photo, Time Zone etc.

Scroll down and you will see Profile Information. (left hand side)

Member Title: is here in this section. Mine is Î²Ï…ттєуℓу ✿ βαη∂ιт

Yours shows as Bandit.

This is where you change your "title".

If you require further assistance, message me and I will screen shot it for you step by step to locate it.

Once your name is changed, remember to scroll to the bottom and click Save Changes. Often a step overlooked.

AB

• Like 2

@Angel Butterfly Thank-you so much for that Luv!! Very much appreciated with easy to understand directions too :) 

Consider it done!!! :D 

• Like 1

You're welcome :) and yes there is often an absence of admin, why I do not know. Perhaps it is time to change around the current admin people as I am sure there is a few experience/website savvy and regular contributors who fit the bill who are around consistently enough.

• Like 3