samylegs

Boob job

hi ya'll

coming up to almost a year since getting my band and looking at getting a boob job.. not sure where to start and if this is covered by private health insurance?

thanks in advance for your help!

• Like 2

I had a breast reduction about 5 yrs ago. ...went from a g cup to perky b cup and love it.

• Like 1

Not covered by private health or Medicare. I got a quote a few weeks back for a beast lift it was $10,000 with a three week recovery time.

Isnt it a shame follow up surgery is going to cost so much - I would love a TT but probably it will be out of my budget.

Yeah I agree hen...I'd love a tt after another 10 kgs or so.

Yeah I agree hen...I'd love a tt after another 10 kgs or so.

My breast lift was covered. Surgeon needs to quote it as a breast reduction as a lift does not have an item number. I had a breast reduction with implants and it had a Medicare item number. Cost around $10k with PHI.

• Like 2

I had a breast reduction in January, which is the best thing I have ever done for myself. I have HCF insurance and ended up paying $7000 for the surgeon, $1500 for the anaesthetist and $350 for the assistant. Hospital stay and followup was included in my PHI and medicare paid some of the surgeon and sleep doctors fee as well. 

• Like 1