Nessa1977

Updated pics

Going to my 20 year high school reunion tonight.

Think they'll all be innfor a big shock.

Haven't seen majority of them in 20 years. They'll remember me as being fat.

Not anymore.

post-2106-0-76561100-1434181970_thumb.jp

post-2106-0-85028600-1434181982_thumb.jp

• Like 10

You look just lovely Ness, I hope you have a wonderful night  :D

Nessa, you look terrific!! What a difference from your school photos.  I bet some of them won't even recognize you. I am very, very happy for you - you deserve congratulations because you have worked so hard. Hope you have a great time tonight.  All ears for any updates on the physio ^_^

beautiful hope you have the best time ever!

hope you had an awesome time with plenty of complements as you look fab!

I hope you knocked their socks off Nessa. You look absolutely fabulous !

Ended up having a really good time.  I thought it would be weird seeing everyone after so many years but all good.  Only 16 showed up, which was a bit disappointing, but what can you do?

There were a few that had NFI who I was ha ha, despite going to primary school with one guy!  I have seen him when he comes into the medical centre I work at but he still didn't click.

Everyone else looked the same I reckon, obviously just older.  I felt really old when one girl said she has twin daughters....doing Year 11!!!  And I felt good that I wasn't the only single one with no kids.

Got home at 4am a little worse for wear (knees are still killing me...10cm heels aren't my friend!), plus now I've strained my left calf muscle (have just gotten over my severely straining my right calf the other week).  Was up at 8am cos I couldn't sleep.  Still went to gym (thank God the trainer took it easy) then had to waitress in the afternoon.  I was in bed by 8pm....yup, I'm a hard core party animal!

Jan.....no sadly.  Although I thought I was only 28 on Sunday when I mentioned about my bones cracking and putting it down to "old age" ha ha.  I wish I was only 28!  He went out last night with some 19 year old girl.  We went out for coffee after training the other week (his shout).  Got training again this Wednesday, so hoping to go for coffee again (my shout).

I was on RSVP and been chatting to someone on there.  It was just emails for a couple of months now it's moved onto texting.  He did call me but I declined the call.  I messaged to say that I couldn't talk and that I messaged him back saying I was new to all this so he needs to be patient with me lol.  I just gotta get over that fear and get moving.

• Like 3

So glad you had a good night Nessa.  And there is no way that anyone you went to school with could have twins in Grade 11!! She is either delusional or got pregnant when she was 5! ;) Don't be scared of putting yourself out there, because you are in charge of yourself moving forward. You can do it at your own pace - if you say you need more time, any decent guy will respect your decision.  Your self confidence needs a boost - looking at the photos from the reunion you should have heaps of it.  You look really, really attractive and I know from your posts the last couple of years that you are a clever, well spoken woman.  When you are ready, put your shoulders back, take a deep breath and step in there.  You will knock their socks off!. :)

Aw thanks Jan *blushes*. I friended all bar one on FB so of course I stalked their pages and yes, she has twins in Year 11 lol.

Haven't heard from RSVP guy for a few days, but I have a coworker on my back too. She wants me to meet her partners friend (I think he's a cop or detective) and I've been putting it off but she asked again tonight so I said what the heck, but by the time I replied to her text,ms he said she already gave him my Fabebook name....dunno if she really did coz no friend request yet.

We shall see.

• Like 1

your eyes r stunning you look amazing. you give me hope with lap band.very inspiring coming from a soon to be banded. i love reading your post> :)

So things are moving a bit quick but life is short, right? Drinks this Friday night.

• Like 5

Omg who is this Nessa chick? hehe I'm likin her more and more by the post! Go get em girl

Hardly! I'll be a nervous wreck on Friday. My friend offered to give me a Valium lol. I might need it.

• Like 1

I'm staying tuned for the next episode of Nessa and Friday nght drinks.

ps. Valium and alcohol most very seriously don't mix.

• Like 1

I know...plus driving home so def none of those are a good mix. My friend said to come to her place to kill time as she isn't far from where we meeting but I said that'll make things worse.

Got a million thoughts running group my head. I'm gonna end up with a migraine come Friday.

• Like 1

I don't get nervous on first dates cause I go in with the attitude that we'll hit it off or we won't. No biggie.

I get nervous on second dates ... lol.

• Like 2

I don't get nervous on first dates cause I go in with the attitude that we'll hit it off or we won't. No biggie.

I get nervous on second dates ... lol.

Honey, I haven't been on a date since 2006.

The last time I went on one (a blind date) the guy was an a*hole.  And he came highly recommended lol! Was meant to like animals, be a non-smoker,  and get on well with his family.

There was no second date.

And not much longer after our date  - when he seriously did NOT impress me  in MANY ways, but it was a good story to recount to the girlfriends over a glass of wine!, which I con-incidentally went to straight after lol!  - he starred in the paper... a few times...on charges on threatening to kill former wife and niece...lost his job as a Police Officer...got admitted to a Psychiatric Institute for assessment of bi-polar disease...

I haven't been on a date since.

• Like 3

Honey, I haven't been on a date since 2006.

The last time I went on one (a blind date) the guy was an a*hole.  And he came highly recommended lol! Was meant to like animals, be a non-smoker,  and get on well with his family.

There was no second date.

And not much longer after our date  - when he seriously did NOT impress me  in MANY ways, but it was a good story to recount to the girlfriends over a glass of wine!, which I con-incidentally went to straight after lol!  - he starred in the paper... a few times...on charges on threatening to kill former wife and niece...lost his job as a Police Officer...got admitted to a Psychiatric Institute for assessment of bi-polar disease...

I haven't been on a date since.

You win!

I hope it's not the same cop that Nessa is having drinks with ... lol

• Like 1

LOL tishtish! He won't get far doing a background check on me cos my Facebook surname is my mother's maiden name.

The screenshot is the conversation I had this evening with my coworker re my trainer. Who does she think I am?!?!

post-2106-0-27901400-1434540579_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I say go for it. Age is only important if you're a fine wine or cheese ... lol

As much as I'd love to, no bloody way! I'd be super embarrassed. He went in a date with a 19 year old on the weekend (he's 23), so there is no way in hell he'd go out with a 37 year old like me.

• Like 1