Nessa1977

3 years ago today

3 years ago today. Start weight 128kg, was wearing size 24-26. Current weight 74kg, wearing size 8-10-12. Goal is 68kg and I'll get there when I get there. If I haven't said it before, I'll say it now, but thank you XXXX. You may not know it, but you gave me that push to do something once and for all. I would've never considered surgery had I not seen how successful you were and I figured that if you could do it, so could I. Best decision I have ever made in my life. It wasn't easy, but I made it through and I couldn't have done it without the loving support of my family and friends. Without the surgery, I'd probably still be 128kg, if not more. Even though I'm not 100% happy with where I'm at (who really is?) I'm finally loving my 'new' life! #lovemysleeve #noregrets

Front.jpg

Side.jpg

• Like 17

And the comment from my trainer has really made morning :):wub:

Comment.jpg

• Like 6

Wow!!!! Bloody good work Nessa :D

You look amazing, and so much more happiness in your eyes now. It lovely to see the photo's of your progression. thank-you for sharing!

• Like 3

congratulations! It really only seems like yesterday when you were posting up your before shots and being all full of pre-op nerves!

I've said it before and I'll say it again - you are my sleeve champion and inspiration!

• Like 3

You're amazing Nessa. You're one of my inspirations here.

• Like 1

Aw shucks guys *blushes*

• Like 2

I have said it before Nessa, but you are truly an inspiration to us all.  Your photos look like 2 different people.  You look absolutely gorgeous, and your dedication to going to the gym etc was so good - you just kept at it, and it is not easy to keep up with a regular exercise routine. I really believe you have done an incredible thing, and you deserve a medal! 

• Like 2

Absolutely remarkable and fantastic result Nessa, and you have done the hard yards to get there.

Congratulations!

:)

• Like 1

Thanks everyone.  Your words really mean a lot to me.

• Like 1

I reckon that wedding invitation won't be too far off :)  I will push hard to lose my flab before the happy event! (Don't rush ;))

And with whom shall I be tieing the knot with?! :wub:

Edited by Nessa1977

A prince (not necessarily a handsome one) who will think that you are the most gorgeous girl (that you are) on earth (As Cinderella says "One day my prince will come….) There's always that holiday in Hawaii…..

Yes Hawaii....we shall see if I can get me a nice Island boy....

Men-of-Hawaii1.jpg

• Like 2

Oh Nessa, can you please bring me one of those home in your suitcase?  Don't bother to wrap it.  I can do that..........:wub:

• Like 1

And one for me please Nessa, actually make it two - one to do the housework and cooking, and one to do the gardening.  PLEASE!

And what about one to service your needs?!?!

• Like 2

I'm with you Nessa!  Let's get our priorities right here girls!!;)

And what about one to service your needs?!?!

Well, I don't want to be greedy... but if there was one spare I wouldn't say no!

Congratulations Neesa you have worked so hard and the results are shinning through. You look amazing a so happy...

Hi Nessa, can I ask if you have any excess skin. In your photos you look great!

Yeah I did and have.............photos in my blog :)

Still have flabby arms, thighs and saggy boobs, but learning to deal with them as I don't have funds for more surgery at the moment.

Edited by Nessa1977