Sign in to follow this  
skinnigoddess79

help please ive got food sitting in my stoach above my band

hi I really need help, my band is completely empty and the other day I ate stirfry vegies and didn't chew a large piece of broccoli about 3 cms by 2 cms big, I have had nothing but trouble since and can feel it in my band, feels like im over full, liquids go down slowely like a blocked plughole draining and ive tried soda, skulling water fast but nothings worked ive even tried to make myself vomit but nothing, ive even drank half a glass of olive oil thinking that may help push it through my band but no...... help please

If you tried to vomit and nothing came up, maybe it is just irritated and nothing is left there. Just try to stick to liquids for a day or two and see if it helps.

• Like 1

When you have food get stuck quite badly it can cause a bit of irritation and swelling. When it's happened to me, sometimes a hot drink helps, sometimes I have to let it rest for a couple of hours with nothing at all to eat or drink, and sometimes I have to go back to liquids for a few days.

As long as you're still able to get fluids down I'd say leave it for a couple of days to settle. If it becomes difficult to get liquids in, you need to get it seen to immediately. Dehydration doesn't take long.

• Like 2