Happilyeverafter

Pouch formed or band slippage

hey can anyone who has experienced either a pouch forming or a band slipping shed some light on the symptoms of both of these for me please? 

Im probably worrying about nothing but I have 8ml in my band ( last fill was 2 and a half weeks ago) and have experienced a massive difference in the restriction of what I can eat and how quickly I get full. Up until this morning. I've eaten so much today because I'm starving and I have no restriction at all!! I'm due for another fill on Thursday but this is worrying me just a little. For example I couldn't eat bread before.. But I just wolfed down a burger and 10 chicken nuggets ... I feel disgusting but still hungry! What's happening?! 

My suggestion to you would be to make an appointment with your surgeon asap and get some expert advice as to what's going on

• Like 1

I agree with princess, get professional advice.

for my un-professional advice, I had a slipped band and pouch and the only symptoms I had was really bad reflux at night. I would wake up almost vomiting into my mouth.

my food quantities did not change at all

My symptom was random periods of tightness & shoulder tip pain. 

I agree with seeing your doctor - I think the symptoms range a bit to its worth checking. 

Hope it goes well and you have nothing to worry about. I've had a few concerns with mine and often thought the worst too. I reckon it's a natural reaction when we have something foreign inside of us. Airing on the side of caution is the best policy. Look forward to your post after the Surgeon appt.