Jo

september and october 2015 bandits

6kgs is awesome Jo!!! 

I got a liquid vitamin high in iron from my chemist, it's really helping ALOT. It tastes pretty bad but it's worth it for the benefit. 

Good luck with your fill and let us know how u go. Xx

So......was due for my first fill this morning, had to cancel as I had gastro overnight, aarrgh!!! What are the odds?! Actually considered myself lucky that I have no fluid in the band, would have been a mess if I had it after my first fill. Gastro and I don't mix well and I often end up in hospital if I do get it. We called the after hours doctor and I got a shot of maxalon which really helped, I was quite worried I would damage the band but feel pretty well this morning. So booked in for my first fill next week! Hope you are all well x

Aw you poor thing! Gastro is awful. Glad you're feeling better.

I'm going for my third fill appointment tomorrow. Last week she took out .5ml so now I have 3.5ml and let me tell you, I've been STARVING. I've had my period this week so I haven't lost any weight, if not, put on. Finding the green zone has been hard. I easily can eat almost anything including bread without any discomfort. I think I'll go back to 4ml tomorrow and just test it out again. It was probably swollen from throwing up so much because I honestly wasn't being careful. I'll let you know how I go. 

Hey meg, are they able to put .25ml in? I have definitely noticed a difference in what I can eat over the past week , back to liquids today so will get back on track again. Let us know how you go with the fill :)

Back up to 4ml again from 3.5ml. I gained 300g this week, not happy with myself. Ate heaps of food and took advantage of my loose band too much. I'm back on the opti and feeling positive. Fingers crossed this week goes well.

Hope it goes well with the extra fill meg!

• Like 1

Hi meg how are you feeling today after your full? How many days will you be on liquids, and then do you move to soft food?

Im going to try 3 days on liquids and mush for dinner (because it's basically liquid). I'm on my third day today so I'll see what dinner time is like. I'm going away for 3 days so I'm taking 3 days worth of opti and 5 cans of tuna. I'll be near a store anyway in case I'm feeling confident enough. I'm back down to 119kgs from 121kgs so I'm hoping by Wednesday I'll be down a few more kilos. I can't wait to get under 110kgs then I'll slow it down a little bit. Surprisingly I'm not that hungry considering what I was like the last time I had 4ml. Fingers crossed this weekend I don't shove food down my throat lol.

Im going to try 3 days on liquids and mush for dinner (because it's basically liquid). I'm on my third day today so I'll see what dinner time is like. I'm going away for 3 days so I'm taking 3 days worth of opti and 5 cans of tuna. I'll be near a store anyway in case I'm feeling confident enough. I'm back down to 119kgs from 121kgs so I'm hoping by Wednesday I'll be down a few more kilos. I can't wait to get under 110kgs then I'll slow it down a little bit. Surprisingly I'm not that hungry considering what I was like the last time I had 4ml. Fingers crossed this weekend I don't shove food down my throat lol.

Have a great few days away, Im sure you will get under that 110kg mark in no time. 

4th fill appointment tomorrow. Feeling positive this week about weightloss. Think about around the 1.5kgs loss mark. Hoping for a good result. Band has been sufficient in reducing hunger, not many bites make me satisfied and I haven't have any stuck moments or vomiting. I think I'm in the green zone which is excellent. I'll let you know how I go. How is everybody else going?

Hi meg, I had my first fill last week and all went well, 4.5 ml in a 10ml band. Has settled and can eat pretty much normally just a lot less and minus the obvious foods. I am on holidays this week so have not been on the scales which such isn't such a bad thing as I am a serial weigher!!!

My next fill is in two weeks which feels like ages away, might try for an earlier appointment, next week.

Do you know your band size? And, how often are you going between fills?

I have a 10ml Jo and get fill/unfill every 2 weeks. 

Appointment went well today. Lost 1.5kgs in 2 weeks. Had another .5 added so I'll see how it goes. Feeling a little more restricted but fluid and tuna/avo mush went down fine. Back at gym tomorrow. I'm really focused on getting down to 110kgs by Christmas. Let the countdown begin!

Great to hear you are going well meg. I have just moved my next fill forward to next Tuesday. Can't wait to get home and weigh myself, been pretty good except for and ice cream today!!! I am aiming for under 90kg by Xmas, was 92.7 last week, need to start moving more 

You can definitely get under 90kgs in 4 weeks Jo! I went back to the gym last night and felt so good after. Tummy didn't hurt and feeling a bit sore in the arms after weight listing but all in all I'm feeling really good. A lot of people are noticing now which is awesome. 

Meg your inspiring me to get back to the gym. I used to do boxing classes which I loved and will aim to get back into it next year, for now it will be walking and jogging, pushing a pram with two kids for weights!!

Haha Jo, I bet you lift those babies more in a week, than I lift in a whole year. You go girl! 

I'm great Rosemary! I've lost about 23kgs so far which means I'm on track. Feeling great.

I had another fill yesterday, .3 so now at 4.8 in an 8ml band. My weight is sitting at 90.5, really pleased with my progress songstress and did well losing while I was on holidays. Meg your weight loss is amazing!!

image.thumb.jpeg.dda5b0bca9bcfca1d696ffaHey ladies - thought I'd share a photo with you all. This is 23kgs down. Most people say to me "you're face looks so different" and it's not until I do before and afters that I can tell. Left photo is August (one month before surgery) and right photo is today. I hope you are all well and kicking goals. 

Meg xx

• Like 2

Wow what a difference meg, you are starting to transform, awesome!!

• Like 1

Thanks Jo :) it's even better being able to feel your hip bone when lying in bed! It's insane! I hope you're travelling along nicely.

omg Meg you look fantastic!

• Like 1

18.5kg difference. I can't feel much difference but I can see some of it in my face when side by side. Long way to go still, but getting there!

• Like 3