Jo

september and october 2015 bandits

Hey ladies!!! I just needed to share that I am halfway to my weightless goal, I have lost 35kgs!!!! 

My family doesn't known I have lap and and my immediate does but their comments are "well you have to keep going." I do not find that encouraging at all. So thought I'd share it all with you and hopefully have some more encouraging responses. I have not been this weight for about 4 years, so I am stoked. 

How are you all going? 

Congratulations!  Half way... that's absolutely amazing.  Don't you hate those little comments which are sneaky put downs.  Like you, only my husband knows.  I haven't told anyone else.    

I'm not a Bander from last year.  I only had it done last Tuesday but I wanted to boast a bit too as it has been a long time since I have been able to boast.   I've lost 7.2 kilos since I started Optifast.

• Like 1

Taamy, that's fantastic! Be very proud of your achievements, what a star xo

Super effort, you go girl!!!!

35kg is amazing weight loss, you must feel like a new person.

That's amazing tamy!!!! Don't listen to what others say, just do what you gotta do to get the job done, in your own time. Good work xoxo

I thought I'd give an update on measurements. I got my old personal trainer to send me my measurements when I was 143kgs. Here are the results from 143kgs to 107kgs:
Bust -22cm
Waist -27.5cm
Hip -18.5cm
Right arm -10cm
Left arm -4cm
Right thigh -9.5cm
Left thigh -13.5cm
Total -105cm

My tummy and bum are the biggest thing people mention to me. For the last month I've been feeling really shitty about myself (excess skin) and I thought this would help me a bit in proving myself how far I had come. The biggest surprise for me was my legs! I didn't think they looked any different but I'm glad I have photos and measurements to keep motivating to move forward. If I could give advice to anyone who is about to get lapband, it's take photos and do measurements. It's worth it.

Great work meg, hope seeing these kick arse number gives you new motivation!!

I have LOVED reading this thread and congratulations to you all on all the amazing progress!

I was banded in Sept last year, and I can hardly believe that means I've been banded for nearly 6 months. My starting weight was 113kg and this morning I hopped on the scales to see that I am under 90kg for the first time in over 8 years - wow I feel so happy.

Edited by Boopidoo
  • Like 2