Sign in to follow this  
sussie

hi not a first timer

Hi 

Well I am not a first timer on here.    I had my band done over 3 years ago..  I never really made any head way losing weight I drank a lot of ice breaks very bad news  .. truth be known I really think I just was not ready I made a lot of excuses for myself lol .....  well I going to really give it a go this time.. so I going to call it my first time because I am ready..  I still need to go get a fill which I should have done by next week yay... but in the mean time I watch what I eat and I exercise.. I have joined a weight management clinic ....  they weigh you and  you do a food diary so it keeps you accountable.. and this is what I need ......  also its the support I really need that to I have a long hard road a head of me.. but its a road worth going down... 

• Like 2

Hi Sussie,

That was very honest of you. I'm on day 5 of optifast at the moment and found myself staring into the fridge, trying to make excuses for a sandwich. I didn't end up making one, but I understand it can be hard. It's never too late to start. You've identified the problem and the weight management clinic will help so much.

Good on you! It'll be worth it.

• Like 1

Welcome sussie,were here for you. This is the first day of the rest of your life. Cheers

• Like 1

Good on you Sussie. Every attempt brings you closer to success.

• Like 1