Soccermum

Frustrated by log in

I only joined last night, hoping to get support for my upcoming band surgery, however everytime I go to log in I get a message of  incorrect log in details. I have password saved on my iPad but have to reset password each time. Sometimes I've had to resend the reset request twice as I don't always get the email.  I have also found that I get "timed out" very quickly therefore have to go through it all again.

It's  very frustrating as I was hoping this would be a great platform to talk to people about the negatives and positive experiences. But having  to reset my details everytime I change a page is making me wonder.

That's a bugger about your log in troubles, hope you get it sorted because this is a good resource for information and support.... Welcome! 

• Like 2

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will look into this further over the next couple of days. I have checked your details and they all seem to be correct. Have you tried logging into your account from another access point to see if you have the same problem?

I had the same problem Soccermum and it was because I was using my email address to login. When I switched to using username it resolved the issue for me

Hi guys I have logged in using my username instead of email address and had no problems

thanks now I can get going

• Like 2

That's  great Soccermum and welcome to the site. Thank tou DavidR for your login knowlegde

• Like 2

I have been having this problem for months, that's why I don't come in here very often. I will try using my user name next time see if that makes a difference. 

• Like 2