Sign in to follow this  
jachut

How do you weigh yourself?

Are you a gotta pee first, take off every stitch of clothing, remove rings and earrings first thing in the morning, lean backwards, find the lightest weighing spot on the bathroom floor kinda person?

Or are you like me, weigh last thing at night, stand fully on the scales, wearing clothes so you know it cant possibly get any worse, lol?

It would drive me crazy - I know I'd weigh 75'ish first thing, but I cant rest on that knowing that when I get weighed at the clinic, I'm going to clock in more because of food inside me and clothes on me! I have to know the absolute worst case scenario. I hate that "oh no!" feeling of seeing an unexpected high weight.

• Like 1

I only weigh myself every Friday evening after an hour of cardio, shoes and gym clothes on.

I'm getting ready for a Mountain biking challenge in June and have trimmed down to 102.

• Like 1

First thing in the morning, loo, then scales, butt nekkid.

I find if I do it at night it can vary 1-1.5kgs.

• Like 3

First thing in the morning at roughly the same time, after weeing and stripping off for the shower. If I forget I wait til the next morning.

• Like 2

Same here-except for when getting fills then I weigh at home in the clothes I'm going in just to compare differences in scales. (Hers weigh a bit lighter (about 400g) than mine!