Sign in to follow this  
t_elle

Treadmill

Hiya,

I have an amazing gym quality treadmill, it's push button incline and everything else and has cushioning so reduces the impact on your joints.  It is fully programmable and has preset programs - it goes up and down at random in some of the programs and the speed increases decreases you name it.  Unfortunately it's just too big for my new place and I have no cartilage in my right knee and my knee just doesn't like me walking on treadmills - the Dr tells me it's probably twisting my knee ever so slightly but enough to annoy the sore bits.

So, if you'd like a treadmill - you'll need a trailer to pick it up and someone to help you load it (ramps are good it does have some small wheels to help you move it) let me know.  I have tried to sell it on Gumtree but no luck so about now I would just like to get it out of my garage to someone who would really appreciate it!

• Like 3

Hi t-Elle, is this still available? Can you tell me what the weight capacity is for users?

cheers, Rosanne

Hi t-Elle, is this still available? Can you tell me what the weight capacity is for users?

cheers, Rosanne

I have one for sale too.

I am too lazy to use it lol! (but have also been very sick this year..)