bandwagon

Vitamin Patches

Hello All, I never cease to be impressed by the genuine support given to others on this site. I suppose it is the common experience of struggle of one kind or another regarding our weight and health. A question about multi vitamin patches. Has any-one tried them and if so, how effective are they?. Where are they obtainable in Australia?.

Many thanks.

They exist? That would be frigging awesome! I loathe taking vitamin pills - I alway burp up the horrible flavour for hours.

I agree jachut. That's why I am looking into it. The patches are promoted in the US, with comments that absorption of nutrients are hampered by bariatric surgery.

I would buy some online,( brand is PatchMD) but am not sure of the efficiency. I was hoping some-one might have first hand information.

Hi there, cant help re patches, but i take centrum vita gummies. Theyre only small and taste good, my doctor knows i take them as i still vomit up the elevit they told me to have. Hopefully someone can help you with theinfo you want for the patches. Cheers.

I take the gummies too  they are certainly much easier to take than large pills, although they repeat on me too.

• Like 1

They are available on the BariatricPal store.  Haven't used them or bought stuff from the site but if they work would be great.

Are they available in pharmacies like Walgreens or just online?  If so, I got relos going next month, I'll ask to get some so I can try.

On 8/13/2016 at 11:22 AM, bandwagon said:

Hello All, I never cease to be impressed by the genuine support given to others on this site. I suppose it is the common experience of struggle of one kind or another regarding our weight and health. A question about multi vitamin patches. Has any-one tried them and if so, how effective are they?. Where are they obtainable in Australia?.

Many thanks.

Hi yes I found this site tonight called www.patchwerx.com.au great products patches come in monthly packs much better than swallowing tablets, great price around $25 and I'm sure free postage over $60 anyway I hope it helps

On 7/22/2018 at 10:12 PM, Stacey said:

Hi yes I found this site tonight called www.patchwerx.com.au great products patches come in monthly packs much better than swallowing tablets, great price around $25 and I'm sure free postage over $60 anyway I hope it helps

I personally would run a mile before buying and trying any of those patches. The fact that they spruik with "testimonials" means there is no actual verified science to back them.