1 hour ago, Boganlicious said:

Well done! Also what is a half body lift? 

Thank you :)  .  A half body lift is an  abdominoplasty + lipectomy going around from the sides including the back.  It's also known as a "belt lipectomy", or as my friend's surgeon called it, "around the world".

• Like 1

50 kg  *Yippeee*  as of last Wednesday!  Finally!

Onward and downward! 

Same weight as last week, 50 kg.  But dropped body fat% to 25.5  BMI = 21.2

I'm a happy loser!

Down 810 gm for me to 49.2 kg, BMI = 20.8

• Like 1

Up 300 gm to 49.53 kg for me, BMI = 21.0

6 hours ago, denzel said:

Up 300 gm to 49.53 kg for me, BMI = 21.0

You have a body fat % scales?

42 minutes ago, Bigm666 said:

You have a body fat % scales?

Yes (not new scales, but fairly accurate).  Keep in mind body fat5 is affected by hydration, so if your hydration is good, boy fat % is down.    Body fat % today was 26.1%

I am at the lower end of average for women.  And I am nearly 55 1/2, so not bad for an old chook!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_fat_percentage

A better measurement than BMI is the height/waist circumference ratio.

Down 1 kg for me this fortnight to 48.53 kg, BMI 20.59, body fat% 25.2  :) .  Getting closer and closer to my personal goal of 46-47 kg.

• Like 1

WIW has come around again.  Down 550 gm for me from 2/52 49.16 kg, body fat % 25.5, BMI 20.86

Sorry to hijack but I'm talking to others who are going through WLS and they have told me that Medicare Will give some money back for the surgery out of pocket i had never heard of that before. One lady got $1100 back off Medicare after WLS.....

NSV- first flight since losing a decent amount of weight: seatbelt had so much tail I couldn’t believe it!

Before surgery I was always too embarrassed to ask for an extension, so the buckle was always right at the end and sometimes uncomfortably snug. 

Plus I didn’t feel like I was taking up more space than I’d paid for. (Although I’m still broad- can’t do anything about that) 

yay! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zaruse said:

NSV- first flight since losing a decent amount of weight: seatbelt had so much tail I couldn’t believe it!

Before surgery I was always too embarrassed to ask for an extension, so the buckle was always right at the end and sometimes uncomfortably snug. 

Plus I didn’t feel like I was taking up more space than I’d paid for. (Although I’m still broad- can’t do anything about that) 

yay! 

@zaruse, that is wonderful!  Congratulations and very well done :) .

• Like 1

Well, it's Weigh in Wednesday and today I am about 48.3 kg, BMI 20.5, body fat % 24.3

Off to see my Bariatric surgeon today (he wants to see me).  I have developed oesophogeal motility problems, "Mild to moderate dysmobility with variable hold up at the gastro-oesophageal junction, but no fixed stricture/obstruction .  The gastric sleeve remnant appears somewhat capacious".