Deleting account

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi,

just wondering how to delete my account? 

Thanks in advance. 

Posted · Report post

Please don't delete your account 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Thank you Mandy, you have always been lovely :) 

But i just dont feel comfortable here, to ask a question and be made to look like a fool. It may seem extreme but i dont have facebook or any social media because of those type of replys and comments.It took me many months to finally sign up to this site. I thought this was a safe place and now im spending my night feeling awefull because of one persons comments. 

I just think id feel better without the account.

Posted · Report post

jemabell, I just read the altercation you are referring to, and honestly I don't see what sparked it. I am sorry that the person involved made you feel uncomfortable. I would like to suggest either sending them a private message to try to sort it out, or blocking them. You shouldn't lose such a valuable resource as this, and I agree, you shouldn't be made to feel bad for your questions. Many of us here do answer the same questions over and over, but that being said - if someone wasn't happy doing that they could ignore the questions or better yet, create a dedicated FAQ on this site and direct people there for the specific answer they are after.

I hope you stay, I can see you've formed some good relationships/support with people here and we wouldn't like to see you go. 

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Jemabel I read that nasty comment and I am sorry it happened to you.  I wouldn't leave over a petty small minded person.  If this forum is helpful for you, maybe just block her?

Congratulations on your weight loss!!!!!!!!  You are doing amazing and must be on top of the world so far!!

Posted · Report post

Stay with us Jem. i found this site a few weeks ago and thought it was great for information and support. hope it stays that way. As far as support goes Jem you have mine. :)

Posted · Report post

Thanks everyone, alot of people have been verry supportive. Im still un decided if i want to delete my account.  Im just going to take a break for now. As i said earlier, being overweight we get judged and rejected all the time, i just didnt think it would happen here. But thank you everyone.