My updates

105 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Whooley Dooley thats such a huge difference Gem. Bet you feel great and full of energy,  well done 

Posted · Report post

Have anyone else noticed tailbone pain after weight loss. I cant sit for more that 30 mins without it aching awefully? 

Ive ordered one of those cushions with the cut out but has anyone else experienced this? Does it get better?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Jemabell I’m having the same problem. Sitting on any chair for more than a few minutes has become extremely uncomfortable and going to the movies makes me squirm. I flew to Singapore recently and it was agony. But the worst of all is my toilet seat - it seems to press directly against my tail bone and is so painful that I’ve organised to have the seat replaced in the hope that a new toilet seat will help. I’m also hoping that this will get better.

Posted · Report post

Misery must love company cause its nice to know im not alone. Ive been trying to figure out if or when i may have injured it! Hopefully it eases soon.

Posted · Report post

Me too, with the tailbone pain! I haven’t lost nearly as much weight as you guys, congrats all around!, but I find if I sit for extended periods of time at work, my bum is so sore. I have a desk bound job, so it’s not ideal but I try to move around every hour at least, which is kind of good practice anyway. 

I’m sure greater weight loss leads to more pain, so I’m interested to see if the cushion helps as it might be a good investment for work.

Gemma, thank you for your updates. I’ve loved reading about your success, and your pics on the precious page are amazing!! 

For the record, I’ve lost 32kg since sleeve surgery in May 2017, and at 50 and with the “worlds slowest metabolism” (direct quote from family doctor) I am very happy and more than half way to goal.