Help with vitamins

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi, I'm having surgery next week, I'm wanting to stock up on my multivitamins now.

What's the best multivitamin so I'm only looking to take once a day, can anyone give me a brand or name and I get confused looking  the data on the side.

Also what is your vitamin routine immediately after surgery. Thanks 

Posted · Report post

Hi Bella100,

I was advised to buy a calcium and pregnancy vitamin, cant remember their names but ended up throwing them out as i cannot stomach big or hard pills, they come right back up, even if i cut them. I take centrum vita gummies multi for women which are super easy to swallow and dont taste bad either. They say one a day, but i take 2 to be on the safe side. I also take fish oil, the soft gel ones go down ok. Im nearly 2 years post op and my last blood test was good. Hope this helps and good luck with your new life. Cheers.

Posted · Report post

Hi Bella

i hope your surgery went well and you are feeling ok. My dietician sent me chewable multis, 2 per day. She also offered a liquid which I might try as the tablets are a really tangy orange. Not entirely unpleasant, but I'm not a fan of tangy. I haven't found anything comparable in the shops yet.