band coming out

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

so next Wednesday the 20th sept is the first of my up coming big days, finally getting my band out after 6 years of ups and downs with it. had 2mils taken out a about a month ago and have already noticed a weight increase. I will really  have to be mindful of what goes into my mouth, i am not far off my banded weight 6 years ago so I guess you could say I am right back where I start.

but in those 6 years I have gotten married and had two babies. I will be glad once it comes out and I can move forward by eating normally again for a month or so then look forward to having sleeve done in November . THIS REALLY WILL BE THE LAST WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY I WILL HAVE !

Any advise form fellow ex bandits on in between stage is much welcomed.

Posted · Report post

hey there,

My band came out in May after it slipped, was only in for 1.5years but I lost 90% of my weight

So now my sister and I are getting Sleeved on the 6th Nov in Joondalup

To take the band out was such a quick and easy thing, they even let me go home that night as I was fine. Bit swallen but little pain etc

Teagan

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

hi tegan thanks for your reply, finally getting it out tomorrow excited but not nervous yet. mine is being done at hollywood. also having my sleeve in november .

that one i think i will be nervous about, glad you could go home sam night hoping for the same tomorrow but if i dont no complaints from me, i did well on my band for the first fewyears bjt after about 4yrs not so much almost back to my banbed weight which is disapointing butthis time round is the last time. would be good to keep in touch and see all thd progress that is made.