Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Plastic Surgery

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

looking for good plastic surgeons in melbourne area. Just looking for a consultation for a full body and then decide what i would like.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Few questions:

How far post sleeve are you?
Has your weight been stable?  Some surgeons recommend min 6-12 months stable to get the best result.
What do you want to have done?  Tummy? Thighs? Arms? Boobs?

Some surgeons will only do two surgeries at once due to the length of time being under anaesthetic and other risks.

As the rules have changed with regards to tummy tuck, you'll now have to "qualify".  There are many topics on this, just need to Google the info.

Edited by Nessa1977

Posted · Report post

2.5 years post sleeve, ive stabled out with slight loses.

Not looking at getting all done at once, just want to get the consult to get an idea of prices best insurance to go with. Just really looking at m options.

I ideally want my arms, would like my legs, tummy, boobs quoted as well. Its really just to get a baseline to look at getting it in about a years time. 

Just want recommendations for a good consult at this point in time i will heavily research it but you need to start somewhere.

Posted · Report post

Obviously every surgeon and PHI is different, but I'm with standard cover with Medibank and was covered for both tummy (pre change in "rules" and boobs).

My fees: Approx $9000 for everything for tummy and approx $8000 for boobs (surgeon, anaesthetist, excess, garments, pathology).

Posted · Report post

would you recommend your surgeon? 

Posted · Report post

Highly.  Anthony McDonald at St John of God in Geelong.

Posted · Report post

Hey Nessa.  Do you mind telling me what the rules are?  I shall do some googling.  I am also looking for a plastic surgeon in Melbourne for a tummy tuck.  I need to have one at 170kg and then another when I have reached goal.