Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Getting sleeve early April 2018 I'm exited/scared

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm exited and afraid at the same time about my upcoming sleeve surgery. I'm new to this forum and hope to hear from others that have chosen this option. I'm currently very unhappy with my body. My weight stops me from doing almost everything that I enjoy doing, well other than eating that is... I've had some big changes in my life recently, I hope this one will be for the better. 

Posted · Report post

Deeishere22 - I hope you have a fab surgeon that you ask too many questions of, that you have support from family/friends/the cat or dog, and that when surgery happens, that you take care of you and that it is a positive time for you.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the response, I'm a single parent and don't have family or many friends and this does concern me. I'm not accustomed to taking care of me,  but figured this surgery is for me, I have bad knees and need to save my body from falling apart from the weight. 

Have you had this surgery? Do you know what I am to expect after? I've paid a lady to take care of my children while I'm in hospital, but what about after surgery in terms of recovery?