Deeishere22

I'm not sure if I will have someone to pick me up after sleeve surgery, what do I do!!!

I've waited years and finally getting surgery on the 4th of April but what if there is no one to pick me up from hospital after.  Has anyone else had this problem 

Yes.  Sometimes one has to get a taxi ...

What part of Perth are you in?  One of us might be able to help you out :) .

• Like 2

I'm sure my situation is not unique, but someone has told me that they wouldn't let me leave unless someone signed me out? Is this true. 

I might call the Hollywood hospital Monday and ask them what would happen if this happened. 

My only reliable friend works FIFO and thevshifts are forever changing. I contacted everyone I know, but so far no one has responded, little disappointed.

I'm in Scarborough.  

Thank you for responding 

• Like 1

I'm sure my situation is not unique, but someone has told me that they wouldn't let me leave unless someone signed me out? Is this true. 

That's only for day surgery.

I might call the Hollywood hospital Monday and ask them what would happen if this happened. 

My only reliable friend works FIFO and thevshifts are forever changing. I contacted everyone I know, but so far no one has responded, little disappointed.

:( 

I'm in Scarborough.  

Super apologies, but I don't have the health and wellness to drive to Hollywood, then to Scarborough, then home .

Thank you for responding 

Wishing you all the best!

I've looked all over the internet trying to find out if anyone else has had the same problem. How do people get surgery if they don't have anyone to pick them up?

I've looked all over the internet trying to find out if anyone else has had the same problem. How do people get surgery if they don't have anyone to pick them up?

This only applies to day surgery.