zaruse

May 2018 sleevers and bypassians

Wishing you a very happy birthday @Boganlicious and congratulations on reaching and surpassing your goal! 

• Like 1

I just realised I'm 18.7kgs away from my pre pregnancy weight before my first child and before my weight problem started. It seems very surreal. One of the nurses at the doctors didn't recognise me. The doctor came in to see me and said he could see a huge difference. 

• Like 1

On 8/22/2018 at 7:49 PM, Boganlicious said:

So my birthday goal was to be 90kgs or less. Today (my birthday) I'm 87.3kgs. I'm now in sizes 14 - 16 and can fit an XL at Ice Design one of my favourite shops. 

Welldone 

• Like 1

I've done alot of research found the best PHI that I'm happy with and they said if i want to pay a year upfront they will give a discount that way i can spend the next 12 month's saving for the operation and pre/post op appointments and stuff I've also decided to go with flinders private hospital in adelaide they do all inclusive cost not like another one who asked for an amount but then needed to add extras for gaps and anesthesist but flinders has one set cost for the lot from what I've found overall difference of about $1500 between the two clinics so I'm happy now just hope the next year goes quick enough 

• Like 2

Hey Bigm666 I found the wait went fast BUT I did fall pregnant unexpectedly and had my gorgeous little boy so I was pretty focused on pregnancy. I had my op when he was 6 months old. 

Also I know it's not Wednesday but can I say I am now 84.7kgs with just 29.9kgs left to lose. I am thrilled. My pre pregnancy weight before my weight issues started was 68kgs. It seems so in reach now. I'm enjoying the journey I'm happy even though I'm not at my goal and I carry myself differently. 

I hope everyone else is going well no matter which stage of your journey you are at. 

• Like 2

On 8/26/2018 at 12:05 PM, Boganlicious said:

Also I know it's not Wednesday but can I say I am now 84.7kgs with just 29.9kgs left to lose. I am thrilled. My pre pregnancy weight before my weight issues started was 68kgs. It seems so in reach now. I'm enjoying the journey I'm happy even though I'm not at my goal and I carry myself differently. 

I hope everyone else is going well no matter which stage of your journey you are at. 

Whoo hoo! Go you good thing @Boganlicious!

its so exciting to be getting closer to goals! 

ive stalled in the last week- think it is because I’ve stepped up the exercise a lot. 

Ive realised recently that anything bread or cake-like just doesn’t process. I’d been avoiding it since surgery, but I was craving toast the other day- cooked one slice, peeled the crust off... took one bite, chewed and enjoyed it. But tummy said no deal. I tried just eating the buttery/vegemite top- again it was a big fat NO.

• Like 1

@Bigm666  (not sure why you chose "The Devil's Numbers" - 666 ? Umm, set up to fail?  Devil's advocate?)   How about you go for something more positive?  Can I please suggest that you pm me your birthdate? Day of month, Month, year?  Numerologically  then I can work out your lucky numbers, days and "power number".  Then I respectfully suggest that you change your username to something  more positive. 

On 8/27/2018 at 7:31 PM, zaruse said:

Whoo hoo! Go you good thing @Boganlicious!

its so exciting to be getting closer to goals! 

ive stalled in the last week- think it is because I’ve stepped up the exercise a lot. 

Ive realised recently that anything bread or cake-like just doesn’t process. I’d been avoiding it since surgery, but I was craving toast the other day- cooked one slice, peeled the crust off... took one bite, chewed and enjoyed it. But tummy said no deal. I tried just eating the buttery/vegemite top- again it was a big fat NO.

Oh I agree @zaruse anything bread feels like it just sits in my throat and does not want to go down.  I don't eat anything like that at all anymore because it is also a NO from me :)

So, I have also stalled this week with my smallest loss to date (only 300g this week) however I am soooo close to the 30kgs I can smell it.  I only have just over 10kgs to go now and have started buying size 12 skirts - FRIGGING SIZE 12!!!!  OK, on the top half I am still a sold 14 but I have not been a 12 in anything since i was a teenager (over 25 years ago!)

Feeling healthy, loving life - best decision ever!  

Happy Belated Birthday @Boganlicious - well done on your goal :)

• Like 2

Four month surgiversary today!

start weight: 134.9

current weight: 98.1

total weight loss, including 2 weeks pre-op Opti: 36.8kgs

the rate of loss has slowed a bit, but I don’t mind. If anything I’d like it to slow a bit more and give my skin a chance to keep up- as I’m definitely getting ‘floppier’!

now concentrating on my strength and fitness- doing my little workouts 2/3 times a week, and walking most days.

feeling fabulous- this is the best decision I have ever made for myself.

how is everyone else going? 

• Like 1

Size 14 NSV including size 14 jeans from Valley Girl. How nice to walk into a shop like that and not only fit into things I actually want but have sales assistants not looking down at me and actually be friendly. Sizing definitely varies as I tried 2 pairs of jeans. The hipster ones fit but didn't do up but the ones I bought which are more of a high waisted fit were perfect. 

I will weigh in tomorrow and update as I had a tiny loss today but forgot to record it so can't remember my weight lol 

Also people aren't recognising me including my own dad who sees me regularly. He saw a video of me with my daughter and wanted to know why the teacher was doing the colour run holding my daughter's hand. He didn't realise it was me. 

• Like 1