zaruse

May 2018 sleevers and bypassians

8 hours ago, Boganlicious said:

Just wanted to update I'm 200 grams away from losing 50kgs. That's an entire person! I'm down to 68.3kgs as posted in weigh in Wednesday and couldn't be happier. My little boy recently turned 1 (how time flies) and I'm so happy with the photos taken at his party. I didn't have anything to pick apart except my weird facial expression in one of them but I had a good laugh about it.

I was 6 months post op on the 17th November. Would love to get down to 55kgs but will see what happens and how I'm feeling. The best part is even though I'm not at goal weight and haven't had my plastic surgery yet I'm just so happy with how I look and for the most part feel comfortable in my skin. My husband is thrilled too. I can't keep his hands off me and of course not just the physical changes that he's attracted to but he loves that I'm happy and confident. How are all the other May people going? 

Amazing effort @Boganlicious  just wonderful xxx

I’m 1.8kgs away from goal. Total loss has been just under 38kgs. It’s been a slow crawl to the finish line but I too am at the point where I’m happy where I am

For me, this operation was about my Kidney Health more so than weight loss and whilst I still have chronic kidney disease, the side effects are much more manageable now.

I’m now a size 12-14 which on my 172cm frame looks great.  I just had my 6 month surgeversary this week and couldn’t be happier.  I’m still loosing weight just slowly and I’m sure I’ll get to my goal weight before Christmas which was my goal.

• Like 3

Oh well done ladies!! 

I’m still ticking away... had a bit of an average week and this is the first time since I began on this journey that I haven’t lost weight in a week.

Well, I did, but I suspect it was dehydration? And I’ve been a carb monster and no exercise so the grams are back!  Its a nice little reality check... but I’m actually totally ok with it. 

I’m only a couple of kg away from my initia goal, and about 13kg from my revised ‘dream’ goal. 

• Like 1

Little late with my monthly update, for those playing at home.

7 months since surgery:

start weight: 134.9

current weight: 85.6

total loss so far: 49.3kgs

I’m 600g away from my initial goal, so close I can almost touch it!! 

My ‘new’ goal is 75 to 78, however I’m going to play it by ear. Seems ridiculous to be contemplating ‘too thin’ but I guess it is a possibility. I’ve already had a couple of questions about my health...

i hope everyone has a fabulous Christmas and New Year- and enjoys tiny one off treats!! 

• Like 1

That's an amazing loss Zaruse.  I'm a fair bit jealous that you've been able to lose that in 6 months. I am sure you will be at that goal before Christmas and looks like you have a good goal for the new year. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HeidiF said:

That's an amazing loss Zaruse.  I'm a fair bit jealous that you've been able to lose that in 6 months. I am sure you will be at that goal before Christmas and looks like you have a good goal for the new year. 

Thanks @HeidiF it is an amazing result! Though losing this amount in such a short time has its downsides too- ie. my skin innlots of places isn’t keeping up... so I’m quite stretchmarked and floppy.

but whether the journey is long or relatively short, we all get there at the end.   Honestly if you had told me “this time next year you will weigh 86kgs” I would have laughed then probably cried, because it looked like an impossible goal. 

• Like 1

I'm down 52.1kgs and I have 11kgs to get to my goal weight. I'm wearing size 11 jeans and I'm 6kgs off weighing what I did when I first met my hubby. Life is good. I'm wearing things and shopping at places I never would have thought of before. 

• Like 2

On 12/15/2018 at 7:42 PM, Boganlicious said:

I'm down 52.1kgs and I have 11kgs to get to my goal weight. I'm wearing size 11 jeans and I'm 6kgs off weighing what I did when I first met my hubby. Life is good. I'm wearing things and shopping at places I never would have thought of before. 

There will be nothing left of you!! But you are going so well, whoo hoo!! 

I’m pleased to say I just tipped over 50kgs off, and I’m now at my surgeons goal weight. I’ve got another 7 to go to make a BMI of 25. I’m aiming to get at least 5 of the 7 gone by April. 

• Like 2

8 (and a bit) months!!

start weight: 134.9

current weight: 83.5

total loss so far: 51.4

loss has been slow over the last month, and really variable- I was 83.1 one day then a couple of days later 84, and beyond! 

My latest aim is to be 78 by April- which is quite ambitious given the much reduced rate of loss. 

Feeling good! 

• Like 2

I haven't weighed in for a couple of weeks. I have been naughty lately but I'm back on track now. After being stuck at the same weight or even fluctuating a few hundred grams I've finally lost a little more. 

118.1kgs starting weight 

60.9kgs currently 

55kgs goal weight 

I have mixed feelings. Sometimes I love how I look while others I feel too skinny as I have visible bones now. My ribs and collarbone stick out, when on my side my hip bones jut out, my upper arms while a little flabby from the excess skin are the smallest they have ever been even when I weighed less and the back of my shoulders are boney. My husband said it's just because I'm not used to being this size as I was big for so long. I don't know. I've even been called skinny a couple of times and I'm now smaller than others who I used to think were slim. That's a weird thing to get my head around.