DaveTownsend

Moderators Wanted! Nominate someone today

Hi everyone,

One key piece of feedback from users has been the need for a broader team of moderators, because our current team have been working for years to keep this place running, and giving them some assistance would be helpful. With the goal of expanding the site to help all weight loss surgery patients, it's going to be a big job to keep this place on track, so we need people with patience, and interest in helping to run this place and most importantly a passion for helping their peers through the surgery process.

Nomination Process:

Please private message me your nomination. You can nominate yourself or someone you know who you think would be great. I ask that all nominees have a history of this site so we can see how they have interacted with people in the past.

Nominations will be open for the next 3 weeks, after which all nominees will be contacted to confirm they wish to accept the nomination.  Once all nominations are confirmed, they will be assessed by myself and the rest of the current moderation team, before being announced to the community.

Thanks for your interest and nominarions ... there are many exciting developments planned for Banding Together and I can't wait to get more passionate people involved!

• Like 1