Debbie Blackwood

Research Opportunity

Hi all, my name is Deborah Blackwood and I’m currently completing a research thesis as part of the requirements for a Bachelor of Psychological Science (Honours) at CQUniversity. My study aims to examine the relationships between physical health and psychological well-being following bariatric surgery. It is hoped that examining these associations will build on previous research of the psychological changes experienced by patients after bariatric surgery and help to understand the need for ongoing monitoring of psychological health following bariatric procedures.

If you have had bariatric surgery within Australia, are over the age of 18 and could spare a few moments to complete my survey and/or share with others, your participation and contribution to this study would be greatly appreciated. The more participants that complete my survey, the more meaningful my data will be for future research. This survey should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete and is completely anonymous. To find out more or to participate in the survey please click the link below. Thank you in advance for your time.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NNRZX2J

• Like 1