Sign in to follow this  
chubbymummy

Pregnancy after Gastric sleeve and gall bladder removal

Hi all just wondering if anyone has experienced pregnancy after having the sleeve and then also having gall bladder removal?

I had the sleeve 4 years ago and lost 45kgs then 12months after the sleeve had my gall bladder removed. I am now 23 weeks pregnant with baby no3 and this pregnancy has been horrific so far. I have severe reflux/ heart burn which no medication under the sun seems to be helping. I am vomiting mostly bile 3-4times a day and have a lot of fatigue. The only plus side to being so sick is I have only gained 4kgs to date.

hoping someone out there might have some advice and or experienced pregnancy after sleeve & gall bladder removal???

I had my wls post kids but suffered heartburn and vomiting the entire 9 months with my son. I tried maxalon, ginger tablets and Zofran but nothing helped and it wasn't particular foods that set me off because I could eat something one day and not vomit, eat it again the next day and vomit 2 - 3 times. Wish I could help with some miracle cure but I didn't find it.