Marianne

Best tummy tuck and arm surgery prices

I have been struggling to find a good cheap plastic surgeon to have excess skin taken off.  I have really bad bingo arms and also need a tummy tuck.  I heard there was a great plastic surgeon who did tummy tuck in Rockhampton Qld.  Does anyone know who this is please.  Also I believe it is done under Medicare.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Are you in Qld or elsewhere?  A lady on a FB group I belong to that has posted details for a surgeon who does a lot of surgery for excess skin at what looks like reasonable prices, he is in NSW.  If travelling, he does expect travellers to stay for a certain period of time so has his staff can attend to the dressings etc.

Dr Nicole Andrews in Rockhampton does the weight loss surgery and now the tummy tucks, cheap and surgery aren't words that go together.

No longer can the tummy tucks be claims using private health insurance and medicare. Should the lose skin be causing you health issues then yes you can use the private health insurance but only with the approval of the surgeon..

Nicole is a brilliant surgeon and fitted my band coming up 8 years ago and never ever have I had a problem, I'm a Mountain Biking junkie and even with the many busters I've had the band and the port has held fast.

I plan to have Nicole do my tummy tuck and turkey neck tighten. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kustomkulture62 said:

Dr Nicole Andrews in Rockhampton does the weight loss surgery and now the tummy tucks, cheap and surgery aren't words that go together.

No longer can the tummy tucks be claims using private health insurance and medicare. Should the lose skin be causing you health issues then yes you can use the private health insurance but only with the approval of the surgeon..

Nicole is a brilliant surgeon and fitted my band coming up 8 years ago and never ever have I had a problem, I'm a Mountain Biking junkie and even with the many busters I've had the band and the port has held fast.

I plan to have Nicole do my tummy tuck and turkey neck tighten. 

I read that not only if the skin is causing issues but if you have lost 5 or more bmi points that you are eligible for rebates. 

• Like 1

Lower BMI points that's interesting, back when the new rules came in about the cancellation of the Medicare number I went and spoke to Westfund and they never mentioned anything regarding a lower BMI, will have to go see them again, thanks for the info.

• Like 1

So you have not had tt yet?

I am booked in for one with Nicole in June....I cant find any reviews on her tummy tucks though.

Just note that Nicole is not a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, she is a General Surgeon.

And as stated above, cheap does not always mean better.  Don't people watch Botched (even though is a US show)?